• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Geneza

BlizzardMan8890

All day
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Does any of the sources on here sell geneza gear? I cant find any anywhere so any help is appreciated. Thanks

Is it supposed to be great or something?

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

Naps and yes, it's good quality. Naps and Geneza have been serving the community for well over a decade. Solid source and product.

Naps and yes, it's good quality. Naps and Geneza have been serving the community for well over a decade. Solid source and product.
Yes I know all about naps. As far as the Geneza brand I'm sure it is pretty good. Never ran it. Heard the orals were good

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

I know naps has it. I've been using Geneza recently, and its working fine but I did'nt get it from them.

Yeah Geneza is their staple, I've taken lots of it. Compared to other sources, I'd rank it a 7-8 whereas AY was a 10/10.

IML Gear Cream!
My gp from naps was on point.

Side note, As of late they seem to be having issues with packs never making it. Few threads on here and other forums

My gp from naps was on point.

Side note, As of late they seem to be having issues with packs never making it. Few threads on here and other forums
yeah thats what ive been seeing. Not sure if i want to play with my money like that

Back