• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

fuck the captn

cheapthreads

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
You should've left the gate closed ..
Fuck you captn you are truly a piece of fucking dog shit.
You and your boy toy farva can go fuck each other.
I can see how farva cried to you about ppl saying he is a pussy worthless mod. You did him a favor by banning me for him good for you. However you banned me for the following reason ( being an illegal alien ). For anybody who things that is an acceptable reason is fucked. There was no other reason he had nothing on me.

He make a thread who can i ban " baiting " i think it's called.
I took the bait and said he can't ban me. Well you racists bitch you did but for being mexican.

I truly hope your family dies a slow death everyone under your roof. I pray you and your family never wake up well i hope your the only one that does wake up to find your shit whole family non responsive. You make asf out to be racists place to be banning me for being mexican bad call. Like i said i prayed nothing but the worst for your family idgaf about you. Outside of this place you could not even see me i would smash your face if ever i find you or your house

Heavy , oh your just waiting for me to say something about you right. Lol.. Well your right what piece for shit admin let's his mods ban for being any other color besides white. Your a sad sad person for letting this happen. There was no reason for me to be banned this is there fault not mine

I can see how farva cried to you about ppl saying he is a pussy worthless mod. You did him a favor by banning me for him good for you. However you banned me for the following reason ( being an illegal alien ). For anybody who things that is an acceptable reason is fucked. There was no other reason he had nothing on me.

I took the bait and said he can't ban me. Well you racists bitch you did but for being mexican.

I truly hope your family dies a slow death everyone under your roof. I pray you and your family never wake up well i hope your the only one that does wake up to find your shit whole family non responsive. You make asf out to be racists place to be banning me for being mexican bad call. Like i said i prayed nothing but the worst for your family idgaf about you. Outside of this place you could not even see me i would smash your face if ever i find you or your house

Heavy , oh your just waiting for me to say something about you right. Lol.. Well your right what piece for shit admin let's his mods ban for being any other color besides white. Your a sad sad person for letting this happen. There was no reason for me to be banned this is there fault not mine
Come on Cheap... It was a one day ban. I'm pretty sure it was meant as a joke brother. I think you might need some prami. All in good fun, at your expense.

I think there was a wager to see if you were going to laugh it off or lose your shit.

Take it easy. Slow down. It's all good.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

gl0mkIZOW6Nwc.gif

You never had to admit to being messican, he calls everyone that.

Cats out of the bag now though

Tren RAGE!!!!!!!!!!

Eat babies! Me smash face. Aghhhhh

Come on bro it was meant as a joke dude. Im white and they still pick on me, lol

That's still fucking bullshit, you can ban someone for being Mexican? Is this a fucking joke? And heavyiron is going to sit back and let these 2 fuckwits do stupid shit like that?

1st farva now captn im not to fond of banning randomly for no reason makes us look like trouble maker's do it ppl who think it's a joke and who are cool with it.im not the one..

There's got to be some sort of order and class, if you want to fuck around and make jokes don't be a fuckin mod. Everyone knows farva is a little bitch but I didn't think captn was like that too, that's fuckin ridiculous in my opinion

Welcome back

IML Gear Cream!
Yup tried to log in and said banned reason

Illegal alien..

Is it a joke nope cuz i was banned if it was ment as a jokei wouldn't have been locked out aka banned..

You see they start the shit now that i came back at them , this will give them a real reason to ban me see how this works..

I think it's cuz i was fight for franchise24 and they dident like it seems to me they dont want us to help out one another... And when i say mods i dont mean all of you just 2 so dont take it personal.

Will see how heavy takes this if he does nothing to captn for it and says its just a joke then you all know he is racists to if he bans capshithead then you know he's a stand up guy. Not sure witch heavy im gambling on it's 50/50 at this point..

Cheapthreads out..

Fuckin faggots I wish I could see these guys in person haha fuckin keyboard warriors fat fucking low life's, fuck you bitch ass farva

seriously cheap, it was only meant to be fun... hell I offered myself up for being banned for a day..

yur a cool guy, I thought you would have taken it as it was meant.. harmless joke

I would have made up something like you knocked my pink elephant off the fence as per why you were banned.

Where's the line drawn though? You ban franchise for some bullshit and now cheap and say it's a joke?

Exactly I know he's a punk just from how he acts on here, 90 percent of our members are stand up guys, helpful, don't cause controversy, aren't looking to fight over something stupid over the Internet. He's the opposite

First of all, this really fucked him up obviously

Second, it was a joke.

And hey franchise, loosen up, it was a racist joke. Or is Chris Rock the only one that can make them???

I swear you guys are all a bunch of twats!

some people just don't get the internet......:coffee:

Get Shredded!
Honestly if you are in fact an illegal immigrant, you cant possibly expect people not to hate you for that. You know for a fact how bad it's fucking the United States up. It's not the color of an illegal immigrant's skin that I hate, it's what they do to my country.
Thankfully the United States, which happens to be the greatest country on earth, and always been since it's inception, has what's called a Constitution. In the Constitution, specifically under the 1st Amendment, it states that Americans (not illegal immigrants) have the right to free speech. Which means our people have the right to non-violently hate you or anyone else for any reason they want. Like I said, if you are in fact an illegal immigrant, and can't grasp these irrefutable facts, then you're welcome to cross right back over into that shit hole sewer called mexico in which you fled from. In other words, ya I hate illegal immigrants, again, not for their skin color but what they're causing in my country. You need to think before you type from now on. Not everyone on this forum is a brainwashed idiot unable to think for themselves. Not everyone will give a rats ass about your feelings. In fact the vast majority of men and women here hate illegal immigration just as I do. Unfortunately few are willing exercise their 1st Amendment rights and tell you what they think about the subject or what they think about you personally for that matter.

PS: Yes I'm completely aware of the fact I didn't capitalize the "M" in mexico. I do that for a reason. It's simply due to the fact that, "mexico" is not a country worthy of capitalizing. I case you don't already know, my family legally migrated here from Ireland many, many, years ago. You know what, America is home now, not Ireland. Love it or leave it. Conform and get with the program or GTFO.

Last edited:
ClintEastwood7 said:
Honestly if you are in fact an illegal immigrant, you cant possibly expect people not to hate you for that. You know for a fact how bad it's fucking the United States up. It's not the color of an illegal immigrant's skin that I hate, it's what they do to my country.
Thankfully the United States, which happens to be the greatest country on earth, and always been since it's inception, has what's called a Constitution. In the Constitution, specifically under the 1st Amendment, it states that Americans (not illegal immigrants) have the right to free speech. Which means our people have the right to non-violently hate you or anyone else for any reason they want. Like I said, if you are in fact an illegal immigrant, and can't grasp these irrefutable facts, then you're welcome to cross right back over into that shit hole sewer called mexico in which you fled from. In other words, ya I hate illegal immigrants, again, not for their skin color but what they're causing in my country. You need to think before you type from now on. Not everyone on this forum is a brainwashed idiot unable to think for themselves. Not everyone will give a rats ass about your feelings. In fact the vast majority of men and women here hate illegal immigration just as I do. Unfortunately few are willing exercise their 1st Amendment rights and tell you what they think about the subject or what they think about you personally for that matter.

But im not an illegal alien , im mexican American. I dont like what the illegal ppl are doing either just the fact he knows im mexican and banned me for that.

Againg if it was a joke he could've banned me for a joke and say he im just joking roll with ok haha thats fine. But he did infact bait. Fuck he made a thread about it and followed threw witch is wrong. What if stsrted a thread called fuck all mods here's why cuz i can freedom of speach. Ya that wouldn't get me far i couldn't ban them right id have to say hay just joking guy's sry i made that thread. Na , that would've never worked for me.

But when captn makes it a joke it's all good let's laugh at cheaps expense well you got your laughs , now i want mine ban him for the exact amount of time and ill laugh to.

Then when you want him back ill say tbe same thing , no let him sit let's see how pissed he can get then bring him back.. Ya fuel the fire right. What the fuck is this clown thinking , and if you guy's think it's so great then you should've took my place so i can laugh at your expense. An eye for an eye.

Cheapthreads out..

PS: Yes I'm completely aware of the fact I didn't capitalize the "M" in mexico. I do that for a reason. It's simply due to the fact that, "mexico" is not a country worthy of capitalizing.

Meh , could be more rising to the top and making sure others here see it's not ok to pull stupid shit like cap does. It's like they see the drama cool out then they wanna start more and im only talking to farva and cap 2 of the biggest pieces of shit for mods anywhere. Bet that.

Cheapthreads out..

Glad to hear you're an American.

Meh , could be more rising to the top and making sure others here see it's not ok to pull stupid shit like cap does. It's like they see the drama cool out then they wanna start more and im only talking to farva and cap 2 of the biggest pieces of shit for mods anywhere. Bet that.

Cheapthreads out..

When he banned you, I think it was a joke, dude. A joke you went full blown loony over. I mean, to say you wish his entire family would die is just idiotic. Pit or not, I would not be surprised if you get banned permanently for making statements like that. Think more dude, type less.

I don't micro manage the mods. It doesn't matter what we do. You complain and whine like a baby bitch regardless.

Go lift and bang some pussy you fag

When he banned you, I think it was a joke, dude. A joke you went full blown loony over. I mean, to say you wish his entire family would die is just idiotic. Pit or not, I would not be surprised if you get banned permanently for making statements like that. Think more dude, type less.

They know i go off im like a show this isent the 1st time I've gone off for being banned he just thinks it's funny well so do i think it's funny. Im not some punk ass kid hiding im a grown ass respect me as such. I guess he'll learn his lesson dont fuck with me go do that shit to jd , mansir or yourself see how they like go play kid games with them don't fuck with me. Have you ever seen him joke with me ever i mean ever joke with me , no never has he but this is the 1st time and this is your joke ... Wtf were you thinking. I say what i gotta say im not one bit worried boss..

Cheapthreads out..

I don't micro manage the mods. It doesn't matter what we do. You complain and whine like a baby bitch regardless.

Go lift and bang some pussy you fag

Fuck your old ass too

Back