• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Who is looking for primo!!

Dema

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This is current batch of primo! You can't beat it.. Why go anywhere else and take a chance your not getting primo!

imagepng

Nice numbers! When you guys getting mast e and Aromasin??

Sent from DEA Agent 1154 laptop

I am desperate for you guys to release Mast E and Asin!! I'd run Pharmacom everything then!

The Pharma-Mix M is the best blend there is; no need for Mast-E to be produced :coffee:. More cost effective than P or E on their own, and at 300mg/ml its just awesome.. I'm about 6 weeks into it, pinning 1ml M/W/F.

Damn I didn't see that. If my bloods come back good on the 300 test / 700 tren per week im on now im going to just keep it
rolling and add some of that Mast!

The Pharma-Mix M is the best blend there is; no need for Mast-E to be produced :coffee:. More cost effective than P or E on their own, and at 300mg/ml its just awesome.. I'm about 6 weeks into it, pinning 1ml M/W/F.

Ill second this... Very happy with this blend.. Also, to note, test was part of this cycle as well (another sponsor TestPP), no AI was taken while using this blend (my own personal choice to do so, not recommended for everyone), bloodwork verified estrogen was perfectly in check to what I'm used to seeing while using Masteron..

Bump!! Hard to find good primo!!

Back