• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Finest bathtub gear and hand capped orals on the market !!!

Pretty excited to try this "bathtub" gear. Never tried it in the past since I love alpha pharm products so much. But after that sale I had to try the stuff. Should be exciting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont know Dannie our bathtub brew is pretty good....
I never said otherwise.
Although there were some issues with piss poor test results before you became a rep.

But what about the forklifts? I consider that a requirement to earn my money...
We were gonna keep this a secret, but now that you mention it I am pleased to inform you that Dylan's absence is due to the fact that he is attending forklift training at nights.
As for myself and Basic, we both are certified forklift drivers. Pharmacom Helper is our latest addition to the team, he is on 3 months probation period but once he proves himself we will also put him though forklift operator training.
Here at Basicstero we invest in people.

IML Gear Cream!
I never said otherwise.
Although there were some issues with piss poor test results before you became a rep.

We were gonna keep this a secret, but now that you mention it I am pleased to inform you that Dylan's absence is due to the fact that he is attending forklift training at nights.
As for myself and Basic, we both are certified forklift drivers. Pharmacom Helper is our latest addition to the team, he is on 3 months probation period but once he proves himself we will also put him though forklift operator training.
Here at Basicstero we invest in people.

Aha! No wonder he hasn't been hitting me up on grindr this week.

Aha! No wonder he hasn't been hitting me up on grindr this week.
We discourage our employees from being emotionally (or in this case physically) involved with our direct competition.

Can't see the videos

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Damn, with all those Black Friday orders I will be up day and night brewing to meet the demand.
My youngest one is just finishing in the bath, I already announced to the family that our bathroom will be out of order until at least Wednesday.

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
Damn, with all those Black Friday orders I will be up day and night brewing to meet the demand.
My youngest one is just finishing in the bath, I already tp the family that our bathroom will be out of order till at least Wednesday.
Lol just use the sink or the toilet

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

All that fancy machinery doesn't mean jack if the raws aren't on point correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sent kids and their whore of a mother to in-laws for a week so I could get my brewing done.
All Black Friday's orders have been taken care off and majority have been shipped on Sat.

Back