• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Getting hitched tomorrow wish me luck lol

johnjohn

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Well after several years together the misses will really be the misses. So wedding then 3 day honeymoon. Yaw hold this bitch down until i get back ✌

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Congrats man, best decision I made was to get hitched. If not I'd would've probably died from liver or kidney failure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well after several years together the misses will really be the misses. So wedding then 3 day honeymoon. Yaw hold this bitch down until i get back ✌

Don't do it, big homey.

Lol pretty much a done deal. Got several grand tied up in it. She's saved me from a life of drinking and drugging. My work out partner my best friend. And she's cool with gears

Lol pretty much a done deal. Got several grand tied up in it. She's saved me from a life of drinking and drugging. My work out partner my best friend. And she's cool with gears

This right here!!! Sounds like u found a keeper! Good luck and have fun bro

Yall miserable fuckers just want company

Shit, if u can find one that you don't mind waking up to and she's cool with your AAS use, there's not much else you can't share with her. Might as well get hitched to that one.

Good luck to you sir! Just married my son off a few months ago and it brought back memories of my wife of 25 yrs! Time flys, enjoy. May god bless your vows of marriage and have a happy life together!

IML Gear Cream!
Shit, if u can find one that you don't mind waking up to and she's cool with your AAS use, there's not much else you can't share with her. Might as well get hitched to that one.

they're always better as girlfriends.

Aw shit brother, life's moving forward for you enjoy it my friend!!

Congratulations!!

Congrats brother.

Ive been divorced already for a couple of years but im in the samr boat... I havr a girl that lovrs to workout, she pre loads my syringes at times, runs gear herself and cooks up a storm. When you find that right girl it makes all the difference.

Wish you the best man

good luck bro, just keep in mind its never too late to run

Congrats!

Get Shredded!
Good luck brother, I had to cycle thru 2 or 3 before I go this one. What a winner, she's good about everything from gear to me being an idiot. LOL

Good luck brother, I had to cycle thru 2 or 3 before I go this one. What a winner, she's good about everything from gear to me being an idiot. LOL

AAAhhhh....that is true love. Does not bust your balls about gear, puts up with the occasional hormone surges and supports your decision to use oils.

Makes life a fucking dream.

AAAhhhh....that is true love. Does not bust your balls about gear, puts up with the occasional hormone surges and supports your decision to use oils.

Makes life a fucking dream.

indeed, wouldn't trade mine for the world.

congrats OP enjoy each other brother, life is short.

Thanks everyone it was absolutely beautiful. My bride was stunning. Wasn't a dry eye in the house. I have to up my ai when i get back from my honey moon 😂

Back