• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Alphaprolabs legit?

Iamjb89

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anybody tried alpha prolabs. Friend hooked me up with info since mfl went down, but I can't find any testimony on it.

Just add it to the other 1000 domestic lab names out there

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

83569-Blink-182-WTF-reaction-gif-Img-fBIy.gif

Anybody tried alpha prolabs. Friend hooked me up with info since mfl went down, but I can't find any testimony on it.

Just stick around here a while a choose one off this board. Not worth it to get his gear if u don't know and have to ask on the net IMO. Just do your research.

2943 out...

Had a friend get bunk test e from there

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Yeah, it was around 500.... when he had been pinning 750mg a week for 2 months

Yeah, it was around 500.... when he had been pinning 750mg a week for 2 months

Lol what a shitter, 2 mos injecting god knows what.

For $57 you can get bloodwork the very next day after the first pin and you'll know if it's bunk or not in a day or two. That sure beats pinning some garbage for months. It still amazes me how much people in this game will go on feel and faith when trying new gear. At least your bud got bloodwork at some point and not never.

double post

Last edited:

No body here knows or cares anything about that lab. We have more than enough gear on this site to choose from. We also take it as an insult for you to ask about some no name trash can lab.

I posted a thread I source checking asking about a source I heard about. Sorry your feelings got hurt but you seem to be the only soft one on this thread. Pretty sure I constantly see labs and Pharms on here being asked about.

Back