• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

fitstar gets serious

fitstar

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi :)
was quite into fitness until about 2 years I got seriously ill but have recovered well and want to start over new.
goal is getting as ripped as possible in the long term but start with recomping first....
already lean, about 15 per cent bf, with a high metabolism as I try to beat those 8000 cals+ daily binge eating habit.
as I get leaner my body wants me to get back to higher bf but I do not want that :)
plan is to do a warrior eating like diet, lots of cardio, weigths for upper body as I like that trained look, I am still lean and feminine but you can see that I weight train.
in the past, I researched deca to build muscle and masteron plus anavar to cut.
have ordered yesterday from internationalinternational anabolics and hope that they are legit.
will probably ask a lot in the sub forum of int. Anabolics.
And sorry for that English, I am German, 30 years old, female.
let's get serious :)
fitstar

Welcome back to the world! Don't be afraid to ask questions in the sub forums. Lots of good people here willing to help.

Thanks so much

I really appreciate all of the Support and advice that I already received on my thread in the int anabolics sub forum ♡

Welcome to,asf!! Read the rules , dont be afraid to ask questions .! If you need assistance don't hesitate to shoot me a pm .

Back