• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

how many of you can relate

basskiller

search, read, learn
Registered
Reaction score
My personality is who I am, My attitude is who you
Get Shredded!
All the crap that I've been through during the course of my life...

this hits home

12744568_1126647300702791_1763262768690809697_n.jpg

PHP:
Hand is raised.
Slowly lowers it.

Sorry, I thought you asked, "who wants cupcakes?"

Hand is raised.
Slowly lowers it.

Sorry, I thought you asked, "who wants cupcakes?"

LMAO@# that's FUNNY. but... Sometimes I feel that way on the daily...

The older I get the truer this is.

LowT

I'm still young but can definitely appreciate this for sure... wicked ride thus far. a lot calmer now tho.

Oh YEAH :) I might be a chick, but I've done some SERIOUSLY stupid....STUPID shit in my life.
I live in total terror of my kids doing some of the same crap I did, now THAT might finally finish me off :roflmao:

Miracle that I'm still alive or in prison.

Oh YEAH :) I might be a chick, but I've done some SERIOUSLY stupid....STUPID shit in my life.
I live in total terror of my kids doing some of the same crap I did, now THAT might finally finish me off :roflmao:

Thats funny that you say that. Thats how I feel about my wife and step kids right now. I think they will be sending me to an early grave!!!!

Just the other day my 14 year old step daughter posted on instagram or twitter (not sure???) that she doesn't understand why everyone is up in her and her bf business. If they want to do something they will do it and that includes having a kid!!!! I about lost it. Walked into her room and said WE NEED TO TALK!!!! She didn't think it was a big deal at all because she "loves" him. I'm 30 way too young to be a grandpa :(

Time to take her to the dr and get on some preventative items. lol

Everyone has a story. Some just more intense.

Hands and feet raised high...we all have paths in life, it depends on which one you take. I think I took the curviest path that was offered...lol!

The path I took is what made me who I am today. I have had a pretty difficult life and yes I am blessed and thank god for each day he allows me to open my eyes in the mornings.

B/P

Sent from my SM-S765C using Tapatalk

Back