• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New here

Jacker

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello everbody and thanks, i am a retired military and recovering from long i jury,i hit the weights hard but not recovering fast and alot of pain in muscle , i feel like i am starting from scratch, i am 43 in a week. I am 5-6 short and 170 lbs. i have worked out most of my life soo i am hoping on muscle memory? Its been 4 months of getting back to routine and i need to catch up on new gear

Welcome!

Muscle memory is a wonderful thing so hopefully you rebound quickly.

Welcome.

11B Army here

Welcome to the forum!

Thanks everybody for the welcome,i am going to start cycle soon, but i am wondering about being on plavix 75 mg and protonic 40 mg if these are causing muscle and joint pain, my plan is test e and d bol with armidex and pct with adex or clomid, this is my first forum and i see alot of info for me to research,thanks again

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome to,asf!! Read the rules , dont be afraid to ask questions .! If you need assistance don't hesitate to shoot me a pm .

Back