• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The war is over!!

Advanced

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So the war is officially ended between Mick and myself we have both agreed to call a truce and stop the bullshit.... Now dont get me wrong we still going fuck with each other to keep you all entertained but its going be done all in fun, instead of shit getting out of hand, if Micks old ass can see the keyboard Im sure he will make a reply sooner or later ..... But we still going keep you all entertained

yawn.gif

Well I dont know about the Mick won thing but I'll say this, look he is old as moses, cant have many days left so I'll let a old man feel good,,,, Now for mick you promised some um "favors" dont tease you gotta please lol

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456204983.736952.jpg

All this queer kissy face making up has me chubbin hard to my left knee

Sent from The 36 Chambers of the Wu Tang Clan

the knitting war was just heating up...we almost reached tampon string pulling level...

IML Gear Cream!
Wow... Mick rolled over for a few vials of truce ?

Anxiously awaiting the angry, psycho trenned out of his skull Raptor to start some more crazy random shit.

Instead of fork lifts and chinks it will be old delivery trucks driven by old, black blind men or some stupid ridiculousness :roflmao:

Back