• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Who's tren?

00lude

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So who gots the most potent and/or best tren a or e.. ? Looking for some tren for my summer cycle have a few labs in mind but looking for more opinions before I pull the trigger. Thanks to anyone with some help/feedback...

Just see who talks the most shit here and ask them who's gear they are taking.lol j/k

Where's all the jacked tren junkies tell me who you like!!!

DQ Hex...gave me flashbacks of the original French Parabolan...

Why go by someones feel when you can go by lab results!

Here are our new simec results of our tren a!!!

Pharmacom Labs PHARMA Tren A100 Lab Test Results

Pharmacom Labs PHARMA Tren A100 is presented in a 10-milliliter multidose vial and reportedly contains 100 milligrams of trenbolone acetate per milliliter according to the label and packaging. Samples of this product were purchased from a European-based internet source between the dates of September 21, 2015 and November 7, 2015.
The samples were forwarded and received by the analytical laboratory SIMEC AG on November 17, 2015. SIMEC performed HPLC-UV quantitative dosage testing, total aerobial microbiological count (TAMC) testing, total yeast and mold count (TYMC) testing and inductively coupled plasma optical emission spectrometry (ICP-OES) screening for heavy metal contamination.* The report was completed on January 21, 2016.
The product was identified with code number “604331” and the expiration date of October 2017. The quality code “0zek9033ez” was successfully used to verify the authenticity of the product on pharmacomlabs.com/code.
Label claim: Pharmacom Labs PHARMA Tren A100 has a label claim of 100 mg/ml trenbolone acetate.
Actual content: Pharmacom Labs PHARMA Tren A100 was determined to have actual content of 99.5 mg/ml trenbolone acetate.
There was no microbiological contamination and heavy metal contamination did not appear to be a problem.*
Discuss the Pharmacom Labs PHARMA Tren A100 lab test results on the AnabolicLab Forum.
* A specification for heavy metal contamination in injectable solutions of anabolic steroids does not exist. The analysis of the “big four” heavy metal analytes – arsenic (As), cadmium (Cd), lead (Pb) and mercury (Hg) – revealed that As, Cd and Pb were below the limits of detection (LOD) and Hg was less than 0.1 ppm (0.052 ppm).
(The following images are photographs of the actual product that was submitted for testing.)

I'm running 700mg/wk Tren E from Pharmacom. Best tren I have ever ran.

I ran 400 weekly of Pharmacom E. I get all the sides and on this they got worse. Another sign I would like to add is immortality. Yea the shit is good.

I ran 400 weekly of Pharmacom E. I get all the sides and on this they got worse. Another sign I would like to add is immortality. Yea the shit is good.

Pm sent... nothing about gearz. Real life shit lol

Seems like a few options out there... What to do what to do....

I am 10 weeks in to my first tren a run ever I have recomp almost 25 pounds with Blackstar tren a I started out out 200 test 400tren and had a little insomnia but that passed last 2 weeks I am up to 700 tren and still 200 test a week and smashing pr's every week in the gym.

AAP had the best I ever used, it was almost god-like, I'm gonna try a few sources myself and try and find another great one, the tren demon owns my soul I have to feed it

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

There's this guy, Jermaine who sells the best Tren. He slings it outside the Compton Fatburger. It may look like crack but he swears its tren. He even gives you a free spoon and lighter. Jermaine uses his own shit and he's 5' 10" 125 lbs. and 3% body fat. He's ripped.

Get Shredded!
I got some AMA tren i been stashing for when I wanna run tren. I've read good things about pharmacoms tren. We have some good sponsors here just read up

Tren makes me look good but it fucks me up. Makes me feel like I have an elephant sitting on my chest. The sides are just too much. I've thought about running it in light doses to see how it works. I'm talking like, 200mg Tren E every week for say 10 weeks or so if my body can handle it.

Tren makes me look good but it fucks me up. Makes me feel like I have an elephant sitting on my chest. The sides are just too much. I've thought about running it in light doses to see how it works. I'm talking like, 200mg Tren E every week for say 10 weeks or so if my body can handle it.
I feel my brain devolving about 10000 years

There's this guy, Jermaine who sells the best Tren. He slings it outside the Compton Fatburger. It may look like crack but he swears its tren. He even gives you a free spoon and lighter. Jermaine uses his own shit and he's 5' 10" 125 lbs. and 3% body fat. He's ripped.

You don't use a spoon and a lighter for crack. I believe you're referring to heroin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back