• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New PRs....

Phil_McRevis

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just started training again on January 5. Two hip surgeries, with the last being last April. One shoulder reconstruction years ago.

It may not seem like much to most of you guys, but today I repped 405 on dead lifts. It felt great. I'm pretty freaking impressed with myself.

My body is changing, transforming after years of depression, drinking, shitty diet, etc. I'm feeling good again. Some times my hip is in some serious pain, especially after squats. But all in all, loving the gains and mental clarity.

Cheers!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

that's great to hear brother !

it seems that a lot of us had some demons we got away from and use training as our vice now. repping 405 for the average gym goer isn't anything to shake a stick at ! that's damn good !

keep killing it brother !

that's great to hear brother !

it seems that a lot of us had some demons we got away from and use training as our vice now. repping 405 for the average gym goer isn't anything to shake a stick at ! that's damn good !

keep killing it brother !
Thanks Roamer! Definitely a better outlet for sure.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Back