• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Any Army Vets Online Right Now?

Phil_McRevis

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Pretty significant day for me tomorrow. Anybody up right now?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Bump

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Let's just say that I'm not out quite yet, but having a ceremony in about 12 hours. Preparing my speech and I'm getting all teary eyed like a bitch. Fuck, I never thought I'd take it this hard. Been doing this shit since I was 17, I'm near 40 now. WTF is wrong with me? I can't imagine the thought of being a staff POG until I retire and letting two douchebags take over what me and the previous guy have transformed into a top notch organization.

I got very insubordinate with my HH this evening. It wasn't pretty. I'll probably get lit up tomorrow actually. But fuck it, last day, I'm going out with a bang and letting those staff pukes know how entirely fucked up they really are!

Anyway, there isn't any other outlet that is available right now...I'm happy it's over, but super sad because I genuinely care about my guys and I'm going to miss the fucking shit out of them!

Let's just say that I'm not out quite yet, but having a ceremony in about 12 hours. Preparing my speech and I'm getting all teary eyed like a bitch. Fuck, I never thought I'd take it this hard. Been doing this shit since I was 17, I'm near 40 now. WTF is wrong with me? I can't imagine the thought of being a staff POG until I retire and letting two douchebags take over what me and the previous guy have transformed into a top notch organization.

I got very insubordinate with my HH this evening. It wasn't pretty. I'll probably get lit up tomorrow actually. But fuck it, last day, I'm going out with a bang and letting those staff pukes know how entirely fucked up they really are!

Anyway, there isn't any other outlet that is available right now...I'm happy it's over, but super sad because I genuinely care about my guys and I'm going to miss the fucking shit out of them!
Say how much your guys mean to you cause they r all that matter anyways. Tell everyone what they wanna hear and move on.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

dont make a big deal out of it, leave with dignity and respect. your not going to be involved anymore so try to let it go, cause whatever your input maybe its just going to fall on deaf ears. its naive to think they wont go on without you, try to remember all the good times and good folks you met along the way

dont make a big deal out of it, leave with dignity and respect. your not going to be involved anymore so try to let it go, cause whatever your input maybe its just going to fall on deaf ears. its naive to think they wont go on without you, try to remember all the good times and good folks you met along the way
Spot on advice especially if you are staying in the area. If u need any transition or VA advice I'll try and help.

Im here brother.... 11Bravo... Been to Afghanistan and the whole bit.

Life goes on brother. We focus so much when we are active duty to be the best and no doubt you havedone the same. Just remember the good you accomplished and lives you have molded. Life outside the military is just as good. Taking what you learned you have a broader outlook on life when compared to guy standing next to you waiting for his coffee and donuts, lol. It will be instilled in you forever brother.

Remember the suck :) some days its all you think about and just laugh inside. Some of my best times were spent getting poured on in the middle of no where pulling gaurd duty with 3 or 4 other guys, lol. Good times

Hey OP, and all others in the thread who currently/have served, thank you for your service.

Thanks all. It's all done and over. A very nice, quick ceremony.

Heckler, you were so right. Pretty much anything said falls on deaf ears. Speech in hand but spoke off the cuff. Simple, sincere, and brief.

I have no delusions that they will not CM. They're some hard chargers with outstanding NCOs. All is good. I'm a little sad, but so much weight is now off my shoulders. That feels really good.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

make sure you get a copy of your medical records, you may need them later. good luck bro its nothing but possibilities from today on

Back