• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Jew tries to advertise without paying sponsor fees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bioenergetics

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Volume by :

Nutraceuticals

0LIAvCVCdxRAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Would anyone use this during a workout! Need feed back if anyone has acrually been using this on a regular... Whats up ASF...

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 198
Last edited:
Yes there good 1st thing in the morning, but really there good anytime. I do mine through out the day . Mostly b4 and after workout.

i am not advertising just getting peeps to pay attention and wanted only advice if anyone was using this supp or has experience in the gym using and to fullfill on what they think on this supp and posted the ingredients, i was reading about this online caught an interest.

Its not a bcaa product, its a pre workout product.

No but this is considered a sad attempt to get free advertising.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

not advertising bud this is supp talk about this pre workout and was wanting to get feed back from peeps if they used it and just plain out get simple supp knowledge on pre workout.

what happ to my rep points this is crap be the last time i post anything on supplements again in order to get feed back from peeps and if i get hit with rep points i beleive bbb33 as well should get hit for leaving his sig by replying their is your proof!

IML Gear Cream!
what happ to my rep points this is crap be the last time i post anything on supplements again in order to get feed back from peeps and if i get hit with rep points i beleive bbb33 as well should get hit for leaving his sig by replying their is your proof!
negged!

Bro you posted an article which looked very much like a marketing attempt.

Clearly not an article, clearly not marketing just bringing in my own style to a thread in gaining advice again not selling nor advertising and everyone gets to bash me for it for having an orginal style to get through and see if anyone had advice for me on thos pre work out as what i was interested in and wanted to get more in the ingredients thats what you see in my post if their were legit peeps as if i was going to get advice but not happening and im prob not going to post anything about supplements on this forum. the rep points went to red again so prob not going to post anymore here especially for this bs.

Clearly not an article, clearly not marketing just bringing in my own style to a thread in gaining advice again not selling nor advertising and everyone gets to bash me for it for having an orginal style to get through and see if anyone had advice for me on thos pre work out as what i was interested in and wanted to get more in the ingredients thats what you see in my post if their were legit peeps as if i was going to get advice but not happening and im prob not going to post anything about supplements on this forum. the rep points went to red again so prob not going to post anymore here especially for this bs.

Negged

Waaambulance as in "what’s that I hear coming down the road, could it be the waaambulance" or "quick, call her a waaamulance"

Waaamburger and cries as in "can I get you a waaamburger and cries"

Want some whine with that cheese?

I think you get the picture.

Print this, fill it out and PM Admin, they may be able to help.
9fe7e944043a3ed79344b7242b4cb0f0.jpg

Going to need everyone here to read the first post if anyone present that doesnt know anything about the pre work out i am showing get out of here with the bs, the supp facts for a more informed discussion on my interest in this supp as i am in the correct thread, i was finding out from others about it who actually use it, bbb33 uses volume by magnum in the morning and through out the day!!!!!!!!

Get Shredded!
If you have a small dick can you still take this product?

Dude your a total fuckin idiot. I read the title that says bcaa. i commented on bcaa not that shit your wiastin yoir money on.d your askin people for advice on that stupid fuckin magnum shit wtf. I'm surprised farva hasn't negged your ass yet. I hear jaws music playin tho

maybe you should have read the complete post but all in all your sig again your sig clearly says you take that stupid fuckin magnum shit go goet off this supp thread.

what the hell is going on here? lol

Are people really getting mad over legal supplements? LOL[/QUOTE]

Gone mad,....... ha over Supps!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back