• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Fridays are gay.

Titan5011

Always Hungry
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
No one is on. Everyone's out with their average, fag friends who routinely drink in excessive amounts like some religious zealot. Your poor liver.

No one's at the gym to watch me lift more than them. Fucking depressing. Can't even get a spot. And I did deadlifts.

I can't eat anymore either. I need entertainment.

My alcoholic neighbor came over. She's in my bed drunk as fuck trying to convince me and herself that she didn't come over for sex.

I'm pretty sure she's not gonna remember any of this. And no this isn't the first time.

I don't drink at all but for some reason, all the chicks I fuck with do drink. Often.

And she keeps babbling about some dude that's gonna come see her next weekend and she's positive that they're gonna get married. I don't think they've ever met.

This is my entertainment....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drink Kratom
Takes the edge off
I'm at DQ
In
Alaska

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

I started bouncing again so I'm at work keeping an eye on all the drunks. Pretty slow tonight, i wish i could go lift.

Rear Party

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

I started bouncing again so I'm at work keeping an eye on all the drunks. Pretty slow tonight, i wish i could go lift.
I thought about doing that on the weekends. But then I remember how much I can't stand drunk people. Considering my family sells alcohol.

I stopped growing 2 years ago. Don't remember the last time I tried getting bigger.

No one is on. Everyone's out with their average, fag friends who routinely drink in excessive amounts like some religious zealot. Your poor liver.

No one's at the gym to watch me lift more than them. Fucking depressing. Can't even get a spot. And I did deadlifts.

I just got home from the gym, got a wife that wont fuck me and kids in the bed. I wish I was one of those lucky guys at the club getting drunk

IML Gear Cream!
I just got home from the gym, got a wife that wont fuck me and kids in the bed. I wish I was one of those lucky guys at the club getting drunk
Lol. I wonder how some of us would be doing if our significant other read what we posted here.

I am in bed right now..... Resting up because tomorrow going out and doing next level shit :coffee:

Shoving a needle in my ass then I'm headed to bed.

I picked up a second job on the weekends, being bored sucks. Unfortunately in a small area like mine if you aren't drinking on the weekends you aren't doing shit.

I picked up a second job on the weekends, being bored sucks. Unfortunately in a small area like mine if you aren't drinking on the weekends you aren't doing shit.
Same here. And I don't drink.

Checking in for this gay party

I wish I was one of those lucky guys at the club getting drunk
There is a young couple here sitting at the bar, laughing, smiling at each other, rubbing noses and shit. I wonder if they have any idea what they are in for lol. Funny how that shit fades away after a few years.

Checking in for this gay party

Now the party is officially over, there's not enough lube for you to jump in.

- - - Updated - - -

You try just fucking her?

There is a young couple here sitting at the bar, laughing, smiling at each other, rubbing noses and shit. I wonder if they have any idea what they are in for lol. Funny how that shit fades away after a few years.

You should go ask if they know that what they're about to do is retarded.

Pussy hahaha

- - - Updated - - -

ASF Friday night sword fight...

Comes with having access to over 10,000 gallons of alcohol whenever you want for free. Been making it for 14 years. Shit got old a long time ago.

14f3258019b205e43cf1cab633383935.jpg

Thinking about going ahead with this.

14f3258019b205e43cf1cab633383935.jpg

Thinking about going ahead with this.

Thinking leads to doubt, doubt leads to being a fucking pussy, being a pussy leads to a sex change, a sex change leads to you and I going on a date and you don't want that, start that shit.

Back