• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Perfume

Canebrake

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Girl keeps throwing around that she needs perfume. Of course she doesn't want to just tell me what she wants. I need to figure it out. So ladies and guys what's your favorites. Give me some ideas.

Coco by channel.

Cheapthreads out..

Issey Miyake.

They make it for men and women. It's great.

LowT

For me it's musk for men. English leather. Cougars love it.

Cheapthreads out..

If she's dainty and low maint then Daisy by Marc Jacobs is a good choice. Not overpowering

WolfcatNuts. Its brewed from the loins of wolf carcass.

Bitches love that

If she's dainty and low maint then Daisy by Marc Jacobs is a good choice. Not overpowering

Got that for my girl for Christmas she loves it.. hinted it to me 50 thousand times that's what she wanted

- - - Updated - - -

My 3 yr old likes selena gomez and ed hardy. She says it's pritty smell so you can see she is already deva in the works.

Cheapthreads out..

Your all whack. The only one he should even be considering is Black Panther.

60% of the time...

Ya , but we all know what happens when you go black. He's trying to keep her.

Cheapthreads out..

IML Gear Cream!
Whatever Cheapthreads uses... he always smells so good

Prada
Most of the Burberry line
Valentino...uhm naked by este lauder

Prada
Most of the Burberry line
Valentino...uhm naked by este lauder
Sheriv could say cat poop and i'd agree with her... just saying :p

Too many choices. I might have to get a couple

Ralph Lauren/ Midnight Romance

One perfume smells different on every woman. Buy what she usually wears.

Get Shredded!
Lather her in shit. As if I'm supposed to know what "good" smelling perfume even is. I hate it when people ask me to buy them things based off their own preferences. Fuck off and buy it yourself. I'll buy something we both can enjoy. Like a vibrating cock ring and a rack of ribs.

Lather her in shit. As if I'm supposed to know what "good" smelling perfume even is. I hate it when people ask me to buy them things based off their own preferences. Fuck off and buy it yourself. I'll buy something we both can enjoy. Like a vibrating cock ring and a rack of ribs.

I like his style....:coffee:

Lmao. Right!

I'd check out which ones she already has Bobcat. Not always, but a lot of the time If I like one perfume in a line, I tend to like the others.

I'd check out which ones she already has Bobcat. Not always, but a lot of the time If I like one perfume in a line, I tend to like the others.

She has about 12-15 different ones now. Doesn't seem too picky. I think she just wants one from me.

A lot of the Victoria Secret stuff is good..

I pop chub for a gal in Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue though. The men's stuff is good too, I use the cologne and aftershave.

Piss in a bottle and have her wear it and let everyone know she's taken.my wife wanted me to get her some if she won't tell me than I will get her what the girlfriend wears .

Back