• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Yo DEMA!

It makes me crash and fall alseep hard.. But then you wake up a few hours later and can't go back to sleep.... What happened with me anyway... Did helps with prolactin tho

Man. I took a small dose about 30 mins ago. I planned on goin to bed early n e ways. Holyshit my ears are red hot and I'm tired as hell lol night night

I like pills and booze. Viks do the trick with some busch light.
30mg oxy and busch , forget about it im floatin. Pill popper MD. over her..

Cheapthreads out..

I like pills and booze. Viks do the trick with some busch light.
30mg oxy and busch , forget about it im floatin. Pill popper MD. over her..

Cheapthreads out..
It all starts with those roxy 30s, then you try morphine 60s then next thing you know you're shooting a bun of dope daily. Risky move brother, you should find some other sleep remedies.

Shout out to Dema for hookin a bra up with some prami. Thanks again dude.

Dema is a solid guy! It's nice to see someone saying thank you! Chivalry is not dead!

IML Gear Cream!
Dema is a solid guy! It's nice to see someone saying thank you! Chivalry is not dead!

Yes! I very much aprreciated this thread... I logged on and he happen to just post it! Nice seeing good thing on top of the board instead of drama

Yes! I very much aprreciated this thread... I logged on and he happen to just post it! Nice seeing good thing on top of the board instead of drama

Preach!
tumblr_inline_nlsb3leHkP1s1ujya_1280.jpg

Back