• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ronda Rousey Interview

Ronda
So
Sexy

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

WtF
I'll do her also
Fuck it
U can have 2nds

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

Ronda KICKS ASS!!! Looking forward to her next fight. Who will it be against, Holy Holm or McGregor? Thoughts? My money's on Holm again. She's a tough bitch

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I read she admitted contemplating suicide after her defeat to Holm.

Please read and follow the board rules.

Yeah. I saw that. It was an existential crisis, a "why am I here; what's the point" kind of thing.

That's got to b tough going from top dog to almost nothing. U guys ever see Southpaw?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I love how Dana white rides her dick all the time. After she lost he set up a rematch right away.

IML Gear Cream!
I hope when they do the rematch she gets knocked out again. What fighter goes on tv when a bunch of girls look up to her and say she wanted to commit suicide just because she lost a fight. She has and always will be an attention whore the day she never fights again and fades out of the public spotlight will be a good day

I been told that as well, I knew that loss was either gonna make or break her but did not quite realize it was gonna be to this extent.
No that she's over it she may as well dominate the division.

Also it's good for the viewers and fans, come back fights and rematches are more exiting to watch.

She is a media machine though I have to give her that. She generates attention for the UFC whether she fights or not.
ae6b8c0d2dfb094f43535b94fb4a6cd3.jpg

Love when she said she would beat Floyd for attention. Floyd would drop that bitch. I don't care what anyone says about he taking him to the ground. i don't approve of Floyd hitting females but come on there ain't a lot of better boxers then him pound for pound

Love when she said she would beat Floyd for attention. Floyd would drop that bitch. I don't care what anyone says about he taking him to the ground. i don't approve of Floyd hitting females but come on there ain't a lot of better boxers then him pound for pound
The feminist movement group tends to forget that men are significantly stronger pound for pound. But that goes against "equality" and should never be mentioned.

I hate Floyd but he would beat the fuck out of Rhonda, wouldn't even be competitive

Back