• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Advanced crackhead.

Seattlesbest

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Keep what you owe me and shove it down your fuckin throat, your nothing more then a lying piece of fuckin shit. I hope some one snaps your crack head pencil neck you thief fuck.

You guys have no fuckin idea whats going on behind the dirty fuckin kitchen curtain. And for the guys I helped out, and your saying a Reps a Rep.. Well FUCK YOU!!! Your about to learn real fuckin quick!!!

On principle, you are a cunt.

Little tip to you fucks. Always put in a small order.. Because it's only a matter of time before you get rammed up the fuckin ass!!!

Yeah, holy shit. I have no idea what's been happening. All four of you guys are legit in my book. Hope you guys are all good with one another. Don't know advanced, never ordered from him, but whatever happened seems pretty F'ing shady.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

The new reps solid guys. Why they would rep for a Pos like Advanced Crack Labs is beyond me. You didn't order from him.. consider your self lucky. If you like Dicks in the ass go with advanced. I know we have some faggots on here. No offense to my real homo brothers✊

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Bump for donations for Advances drug problem.

Well, now I have to see this through

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Somehow I knew this circus was far from over.

^^^^
Exactly.
This guy has been double talking.
Thinks he can pull one over on us...

Throwing hand grenades, lol. Good morning everyone :)

IML Gear Cream!
I've never heard Seattle Pissed like this
And
Monte so quiet
Somethin doesn't look right

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

I fucking knew it! Dude is going to rob all y'all just like dude did with his other fucking scam labs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I've never heard Seattle Pissed like this
And
Monte so quiet
Somethin doesn't look right

Something hasn't looked right this whole time. Just the way he went about it wasn't right. My guess is Monte is staying quiet and trying to be the bigger person. Seattle is pissed that he got screwed and is going to call it like he see's it.

Although, it looks kind of bad on seattle the way he's going about it. Could have much easier said something like... Guys, he is a recovering addict and has been showing signs of a relapse. Be careful with your money because you never know when he's going to be gone with it..... Atleast that is what I took out of his post when I read between the lines

I thought advance was just another name for RC Crew. Give it time and advance will disappear and another company will suddenly pop up.

I fucking knew it! Dude is going to rob all y'all just like dude did with his other fucking scam labs.

Care to fill us in on what "other" labs?

Something hasn't looked right this whole time. Just the way he went about it wasn't right. My guess is Monte is staying quiet and trying to be the bigger person. Seattle is pissed that he got screwed and is going to call it like he see's it.

Although, it looks kind of bad on seattle the way he's going about it. Could have much easier said something like... Guys, he is a recovering addict and has been showing signs of a relapse. Be careful with your money because you never know when he's going to be gone with it..... Atleast that is what I took out of his post when I read between the lines

Relapse
Some of know what can happen
Just hope things turn out for the better
For everyone

Can only speculate
What's real behind the scenes
Such imaginative minds
Theorists

Relapse
Some of know what can happen
Just hope things turn out for the better
For everyone

Hopefully if thats the case he gets out of it.

The lord givith
& the lord takith.

Look like ill have to see serieslabs again , he might not have rep or come on here much but the gear has always been good for me. I can't seem to get a cooperation from certain lab's.. Good for you Seattle for venting i belive what you speak of... 2 good guy's out 2 good guy's in oh well , bsr is looking good by the min.... Serieslabs or bsr who will be my new go 2 ..... Dazzle me , shower me wiff gifts..

Cheapthreads out..

Freebies
Moobies
Noobies
Fluff

Get Shredded!
I'm the only one that's getting fucked all around. I'm tired of being quiet and taking it up the ass. Makes no since. When you do a job you get paid for it. When you work for a piece of shit "start up" you get fuckin in the ass and rolled on. Addiction labs can suck my dick. Can't even take care of the guys workin for him.. how the fuck is he going to take care of you. Wake up!!!

He's probably been sleeping for the last 3 days stright.. Cracks a mother fucker!!

Damn.....shooting the .50 this morning....

sent from my DEA work phone

I'm going on Match . Com
It's quieter their

Care to fill us in on what "other" labs?
I've said it before. He owned kratos, Viking and Thunder labs. All of which went down and he took people's money and the rest is history.

You can barely trust people in real life and this is thr fuckin Internet. No one gives a fuck about no body. This is a large community but only 6 mother fuckers in the cul-de-sac.. everybody else has a RV that's been parked outside their fuckin house for 6 months making the neighborhood look like shit.

You can barely trust people in real life and this is thr fuckin Internet. No one gives a fuck about no body. This is a large community but only 6 mother fuckers in the cul-de-sac.. everybody else has a RV that's been parked outside their fuckin house for 6 months making the neighborhood look like shit.

https://youtu.be/94MK2JQIgFs

Sometimes we are painfully reminded most of these dudes are nothing more than lowlife drug dealers, no jobs, don't pay taxes and just don't share the same ideals we do as functioning members of society who enjoy a good blast or are TRT or whatever... they are interested in making a buck and that is all. generally, Its easy to spot the scumbags you know the ones that operate with a *general fuckery attitude* ya know, for instance like a xannie/coke dealer tuned AAS as if that makes him legit...bahahahaha "all attention is good attention" is there philosophy so they recruit and advertise with that in mind... You're better than this DB on your worst day man. fkk him.

Back