• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

King labs source

Skinnyguy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I recently bought some gear from King labs, a buddy of mine tried there test e and eq but ran them at low dose and he still saw results. Good pumps, and strength gains also. He's currently running his pct and I just received my gear from them wanted to get any feedback from you guys maybe someone else tried there gear and also a had some results. Thanks any help would be great!!

Heard about it from a friend who heard about from someone at a board with 1 post. Waiting on feedback

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

Post a pic. Curious if it's the same stuff I ran a few years ago.

yea it sounds like this is the lab that produces undetactable steroids.

its balcos old chemist thats coming i heard that from a source that was talking to another source that owns a source board but is a private source and has good labs coming.

IML Gear Cream!
yea it sounds like this is the lab that produces undetactable steroids.

its balcos old chemist thats coming i heard that from a source that was talking to another source that owns a source board but is a private source and has good labs coming.

my sister knows a guy who knows a guy at the gym who knows someone on a board that knows someone who heard of such lab.

5edd370b6196123bfb2839e3a98ff0e1.jpg

G2G

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my sister knows a guy who knows a guy at the gym who knows someone on a board that knows someone who heard of such lab.

Thats nothin....
I know a guy that has a friend who bought some gear, had great results and then asks everyone for feedback on said gear....
Oh wait, thats the OP...

Kings Bread
Or
Kings County

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats nothin....
I know a guy that has a friend who bought some gear, had great results and then asks everyone for feedback on said gear....
Oh wait, thats the OP...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back