• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cycle setup

livint54

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looking to see if there was any input on my cutting cycle I'm looking to run. Have some stuff but going to get the rest on the sale.

1-3 mix 2 (1ml 3xweek)
4-13 mix 6 (1ml 2xweek)
6-13 var 80mg Ed
arimidex .5 eod

i got post cycle set up not to worried about that just wondering if the doses sound good for a cut or if there is anything I should add like more tren or whatnot.

I'm 28
5 10
13-15% bf
ran 3 cycles
test Only
dbol and test
test and tren

Mgs?
Of products

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

Mix 2 is short ester 'rip blend' Mix 6 is long ester version. You can use Mix 2 as a kick start though, but you will need to run Mix 6 from day one. You can use Mix 2 again at the back end of the cycle to make the most of it by prolonging the cycle for an extra week as you wait for long esters to clear up - this may be ideal if you are planning to come off completely and PCT, if you blast and cruise just let the levels to come down and switch to your TRT dose.
Adex won't be needed, but get some just in case and some Caberg as well, pharma grade if possible not that research chem piss. Also run T3 when on Tren.

Weeks Mix 6Mix 2AnavarCabergT3
1-21ml e3d0.5ml e2d0.5mg e5d50mcg ed
3-71.2ml e3d0.5mg e5d50mcg ed
8-131.2ml e3d80mg ed0.5mg e5d50mcg ed
140.5ml e2d100mg ed0.5mg e5d50mcg ed

Last edited:
Mgs?
Of products

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

Mix 6
Trenbolone Enanthate 100 mg/ml
Drostanolone Enanthate 200 mg/ml