• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

1 day sale - 50% off

Dannie

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Our sale starts on Monday 22nd of February. One day only - 50% off for all items in our international store. Use discont code "PHRMCMFRVR".
It starts 11.00 p.m. 21 of February NY time and will be valid 24 hours.

After 24 hours this discount code will be no more valid. Instead of this you will be able to use our bonus promo. It will be valid 1 week until 1st of of March. Conditions same as before:

for orders over 100$ you get 35$ bonus
for orders over 200$ - 90$
for orders over 300$ - 200$
for orders over 500$ - 400$
for orders over 700$ - 700$

This is price of items only before shipping. add +20$ for shipping.

No need to enter any promo codes. Once you put items into the shopping cart and click on next a window, then a drop-down list will appear. You can chose free bonus items from that list.

If your order is seized, we reship it only once and only main items without bonus! Reshipped orders are shipped always discretely. If the reshipping is seized (we had several cases) we do not reship again, in other words you lose your money. But this happens really not often. I remind, if you are from Chicago better request descrete shipping immediately. Seizure risk is high there. In LA seizures also happen often.

Great Sale, I'll have to check it out. How much extra for discrete shipping if you want it on the first shipment?

I'm assuming HGH is not a part of the sale?

I love the sales basic does but Yea I suggest if your near the la area go with discrete you don't want to be like me right now

Sweet. I've been wanting to try pharmacon...this may be my ticket to try..I think I'll be a fool if I don't take advantage of this sale.

Our sale starts on Monday 22nd of February. One day only - 50% off for all items in our international store. Use discont code "PHRMCMFRVR".

After 24 hours this discount code will be no more valid. Instead of this you will be able to use our bonus promo. It will be valid 1 week until 1st of of March. Conditions same as before:

No need to enter any promo codes. Once you put items into the shopping cart and click on next a window, then a drop-down list will appear. You can chose free bonus items from that list.

If your order is seized, we reship it only once and only main items without bonus! Reshipped orders are shipped always discretely. If the reshipping is seized (we had several cases) we do not reship again, in other words you lose your money. But this happens really not often. I remind, if you are from Chicago better request descrete shipping immediately. Seizure risk is high there. In LA seizures also happen often.

Really praying and hoping I don't lose my money!

Sweet. I've been wanting to try pharmacon...this may be my ticket to try..I think I'll be a fool if I don't take advantage of this sale.

Take advantage bro! You won't be let down with the quality of there gear!

Dammit!

However I believe it shall be part of the 2nd promo which starts on Tuesday.

Dammit!

However I believe it shall be part of the 2nd promo which starts on Tuesday.

it was during the dec/Jan sale and it's basically like 50% off if you spend a bit

Last edited:
it was during the dec/Jan sale and it's basically like 50% off if you spend a bit

I just been told that HGH won't be on the bonus / promo item list. So your best bet is to add HGH to your basket as your main items and then choose oils and orals as your bonus items.

I don't see oral anadrol on the site. Do u carry it ( Pharmacon brand ) ?

I just been told that HGH won't be on the bonus / promo item list. So your best bet is to add HGH to your basket as your main items and then choose oils and orals as your bonus items.

damn.....just damn...I am sure a lot of us were holding out for that. oh well, thanks for the heads up, now I don't have to wait.

Ty

Dammit! I wanted to try the GH! I thought I had a god reason to

Get Shredded!
Dammit! I wanted to try the GH! I thought I had a god reason to

You can still try it, and get some quality gear while you are at it.

As per the above promo you can add 3 kits of HGH for 200USD each + 100USD worth of oils and orals, by doing so you will be entitled to 700USD worth of oils and orals to be selected at checkout.
Either way it's a good deal as our products are tried and tested, with proven record of consistency. There is plenty of bloodwork, lab tests as well as general feedback from our customers.

You can still try it, and get some quality gear while you are at it.

As per the above promo you can add 3 kits of HGH for 200USD each + 100USD worth of oils and orals, by doing so you will be entitled to 700USD worth of oils and orals to be selected at checkout.
Either way it's a good deal as our products are tried and tested, with proven record of consistency. There is plenty of bloodwork, lab tests as well as general feedback from our customers.

That is an amazing deal. And I love pharmcon gear. I have tried it in the past. But I already have everything I need for my cycle only I wanted to try was Gh. But that's too good of an offer. I might not be able to pass it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was assuming if I bought GH I wouldn't be entitled to the discount. But If I buy GH and get $700 worth of gear. Im happy!

Ok, so this starts 11pm on Sunday and ends 11pm on Monday? I place an order on monday and pay on tuesday is that ok? Just want to make sure I can get in on this crazy deal

Ok, so this starts 11pm on Sunday and ends 11pm on Monday? I place an order on monday and pay on tuesday is that ok? Just want to make sure I can get in on this crazy deal
You are correct. You will have 5 days to pay for the order, if no funds are received after that time it will be deleted from the website.

50% (or even 60% if you pay via BTC) starts in just a few hours.

One day only - 50% off for all items in our international store. Use discont code "PHRMCMFRVR".

There was no place to put discount code so I put it in the comment box. Was this correct ? For the 50 percent off. My total
price did not reflect the discount tho ?

edit. I also just recieved the email and it did not reflect discount. Somebody help
me so I can make sure this order goes right in thanks.

Make sure your on desktop mode and it will be on the same page as view your cart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am ordering thru my phone. I don't what desktop mode is. I just put all same items in the cart and see no place for me to put the code. Dannie or Dylan can u help me out here ? I already put 1 order in and recieved the email but it says pay full amount. 3 hours till this is over and I need lil assistance please

- - - Updated - - -

I am ordering thru my phone. I don't what desktop mode is. I just put all same items in the cart and see no place for me to put the code. Dannie or Dylan can u help me out here ? I already put 1 order in and recieved the email but it says pay full amount. 3 hours till this is over and I need lil assistance please

Back