• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Estrogen Question

Brantley

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My doc is attempting to help lower my estrogen levels and they have offered Chrysin (natural compound) or Arimidex. They are pushing me the natural route as they stated my insurance would not cover Arimidex. The Chrysin is mixed at 5%. Anyone have any luck or experience with Chrysin? Also any clue on what the cost of Arimidex is over the counter?

Script-Watson 200 per week
Estradiol level 57.2 (range 7.6-42.6)
Testosterone level 459 (range 348-1197).............bloods taken 7 days after last shot.

Aprreciate your help.

never heard of chrysin but aromasin seems like a better choice to me than arimidex. may not be covered by your insurance but honestly there are many other cheaper ways to get it.

aromasin is expensive without insurance. 4 25mg tablets cost (at bartells) $95 w/ my insurance it cost $17. Or you can get aromasin manufacture coupon card, but that requires 30 tablets for 30 days and at bartells it was slightly over $550. I feel sorry for women with breast cancer without good insurance.

I can't remember what Arimidex cost, but its cheaper than aromasin.

I've heard about Chrysin, but don't know much about it. If you want more info about Chrysin, check out excelmale forum.

Chrysin from what I read works in test tube studies but when tried in humans and animals it did basically nothing, but I guess you can either try it or get some aromasin from one of the sponsors here for much cheaper. I don't know what you want to tell your doctor, I would honestly tell him I'm getting aromasin from an underground source because the Healthcare system is broken and charging hundreds of dollars for meds. that are needed when you can get them for 1/10 the cost online is B.S.

http://www.anabolicmen.com/does-chrysin-block-estrogen/

Last edited:
Thanks guys for the feedback. I had never heard of Chrysin either so I will go with aromasin. Appreciate the help and hope to return the favor one day.

Under 500 TT on 200mg a week?? Honestly 57 isnt that high. How do you feel?

Under 500 TT but blood taken week after last pin of 150 mg as I didn't want doc to lower my dose. Acne has definitely increased and energy levels are down. I have not donated blood yet so that might help.

My doc is attempting to help lower my estrogen levels and they have offered Chrysin (natural compound) or Arimidex. They are pushing me the natural route as they stated my insurance would not cover Arimidex. The Chrysin is mixed at 5%. Anyone have any luck or experience with Chrysin? Also any clue on what the cost of Arimidex is over the counter?

Script-Watson 200 per week
Estradiol level 57.2 (range 7.6-42.6)
Testosterone level 459 (range 348-1197).............bloods taken 7 days after last shot.

Aprreciate your help.

Never heard of Chrysin but you could give it a try for shits and giggles. After using it for just one week you ought to know, via bloodwork, whether it's effective. Then either stay with it or switch to exemestane (aromasin).

Here's the common source around here -- solid, reliable, and easy to buy:

https://www.ironmagresearch.com/products/exemestane/

At 25mg/day that works out to be about $1/day if you use a coupon, buy the 4 for 3 discount, etc. And that's only if you dose that high. You could probably get by with 12.5 mg every 2 or 3 days, maybe even less.

aromasin is expensive without insurance. 4 25mg tablets cost (at bartells) $95 w/ my insurance it cost $17. Or you can get aromasin manufacture coupon card, but that requires 30 tablets for 30 days and at bartells it was slightly over $550. I feel sorry for women with breast cancer without good insurance.

That's just nuts. $15 per pill? Had no idea it was so pricey. BTW if paying out of pocket for meds always *always* check Costco, Target and (if you can stomach it) Walmart. Usually much better prices than the gouging pharmacy chains. Dunno about Bartells but Walgreens and CVS are among the worst. Best to never shop there unless you have specific deals in hand or insurance doesn't give a shit.

Out of curiosity I tried to check for Costco prices and it seems to be $4/pill (data may be out of date)... much better than $15 but still pretty steep. Research chems are the way to go. :)

Skip the adex and school your doctor on exemestane (aromasin). Avoided it for years because of cost but I'll never look back.

IML Gear Cream!
Appreciate all of the feedback. I believe that the Chrysin was $50 for 30 day supply. Just going to go with Aromasin as that seems like the popular choice.

Thanks again for your help everyone.

tribulus will help you

fuck no it will not.
trib is a Test Booster Supplement. That shit sucks! I used that in my Natty days & all it does it cause you to break out. It has almost no effect on your T or Estro levels on a real standpoint.

Aromasin is the best as it will lower it by a generalized % and not just crash it.
You can pick up generic medicines from most pharmacies or even supermarket pharmacies really cheap... if not you can find it readily available at online pharmacies or from UGL's and research chem sites.

Back