• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Really farva !!!

cheapthreads

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Lets get this out guy tell everyone why you gave me an infraction. You mad cuz i negged you and made a funny comment. Your a big man mister tough guy , how many of these thing's you give out sry ass barney fife wanna be.. What a pussy , what fucked up person in there lil pea brain made this puke a mod. Btw i never did get my 100 bayer primo from sfy that i won for a $1 2 years ago. You work for a scammer loser how that make you feel you bitch ass nigger!!!! Farva is a pussy dont say anything remotely funny to him , he'll just give an infraction and talk shit behind the scene anyone want to see what happened ill forward it he cry like the bitch ass pussy that he is. Mod what a joke.. Get bsr to be a mod he'll do better im sure of it... Faggot fuck...

Cheapthreads out..

Ya barney only has 1 bullet in his pocket , he better use it wisely don't miss im a big target pussy ass bitch...

Cheapthreads out...

:clapping:

Ill send it your way .

Cheapthreads out..

Yeah that is a bitch move mad over a neg and he negs more than anyone. That comment was funny

Why you do this :/

Passed out an infraction for lying in the pit really?

He got me too, I felt so ashamed...

sent from my DEA work phone

I have had dozens of positive reps from various members....not exaggerating.

Only got two negs and both were from Farva. Try not to take it personal. It is sort of his M.O. on the board.

Now you got your cherry popped.

Aug my exact situation lol. He negged me the first time cause i made a pokemon joke haha

Lets get this out guy tell everyone why you gave me an infraction. You mad cuz i negged you and made a funny comment. Your a big man mister tough guy , how many of these thing's you give out sry ass barney fife wanna be.. What a pussy , what fucked up person in there lil pea brain made this puke a mod. Btw i never did get my 100 bayer primo from sfy that i won for a $1 2 years ago. You work for a scammer loser how that make you feel you bitch ass nigger!!!! Farva is a pussy dont say anything remotely funny to him , he'll just give an infraction and talk shit behind the scene anyone want to see what happened ill forward it he cry like the bitch ass pussy that he is. Mod what a joke.. Get bsr to be a mod he'll do better im sure of it... Faggot fuck...

Cheapthreads out..
I think I'd be really pissed that I didn't get my primo! Lol

So should i say sry farva. I don't know how to take this guy.
He negs it's kool i neg i get this. What are we kids you double dutch i jump rope , fuck that you double dutchin im double dutchin with you.. Wtf is a neg ? What's it used for? It just sounds gay. Maybe i wont use it anymore. Neg the fuck outta here with that childish bullshit. Here's what you can do farv neg me on open forum ok , i really thought you were asking for gay shit that's why i put you out... Fucking waste of time i could be commenting on the 2 new reps instead you got me skipping rock's.. Later

Cheapthreads out...

Oh ya that's a whole nother thing bud i had to go there.. $1 for a 100 of them thangz. Never showed but whatever...im hood now..

Cheapthreads out..

R5p9G94.gif

never been negged by Farva, but I've been repped by him. Why do you guys care about rep so much? You guys are maxed. This reminds me of guys on bb.com when they get negged.
Infraction is a different story, but negged shouldn't really mean much.

When Farva negs or fracts you he is just trying to groom you for board greatness . If he doesn't ever do this you are probably insignificant and should just kill yourself . He has actually become my favorite mod and as long as he doesn't start blowing Blackstars balls is destined for Super Mod. A ticket to the show , the golden key to the Super mod locker room , unlimited access to Sheri. You get the point.

When Farva negs or fracts you he is just trying to groom you for board greatness . If he doesn't ever do this you are probably insignificant and should just kill yourself . He has actually become my favorite mod and as long as he doesn't start blowing Blackstars balls is destined for Super Mod. A ticket to the show , the golden key to the Super mod locker room , unlimited access to Sheri. You get the point.

with this new information then it obvious that he has a man crush on me....:coffee:

Time to 😢🔫

he's already super mod

haha, we have been tweaking the infraction system. Looks like Farva has been testing it......

Back