• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

No longer with Advanced Labs

Seattlesbest

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
OOoOOOOPS there goes another one!

One more time!!! I'm not a Rep!! So please direct all your emails somewhere, where they will not be answered.

YOU FUCKIN POS

Last edited:
Check pm

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

This is really weird. It was just a few weeks ago advanced was praising both reps plus you were pulling in lots of traffic to his subforum. And all of a sudden he replaced you???

Like I said, weird!

damn, who hires someone with the intention to shit can them in a month? sorry to hear that my friend

I like all 4 guys involved.....but i dont see how this was an intelligent business move imo. How it looks from my perspective is a huge lack of loyalty. Maybe i see it different. I am a scorpio through and through so loyalty and trust is #1. Once thats burnt that bridge will never be crossed again. Nothing against trap or mighty but what makes you think he wont pull this shit with you when his sales plummit from this? Ya it may not permanantly plummit but i gaurentee it will temporarily. Which for a "small" lab even a temporary plummit could be very bad financially.

I told Seattle what was up, Montego should probably know too

If someone cant be loyal to their reps how can they be expected to be loyal to their customers? I shit you not TODAY i went to cash and deposit my check to make a small order with advanced to try em out but was unable to because presidents day. Nvm that.

Time to look for a new lab
Maybe
New home
Gotta see whose gear I'm gonna run for blast now w/log
No des respect to Seattle, Monte,
Mighty
Nor
Trap

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

Time to look for a new lab
Maybe
New home
Gotta see whose gear I'm gonna run for blast now w/log
No des respect to Seattle, Monte,
Mighty
Nor
Trap

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

maybe guy from other board? or DQ?

If someone cant be loyal to their reps how can they be expected to be loyal to their customers? I shit you not TODAY i went to cash and deposit my check to make a small order with advanced to try em out but was unable to because presidents day. Nvm that.

True that

American test is a reliable lab. Nothing but good things to say.

I also recommend bsr. Dude has been straight business with me.

Please share with us all.
There are A LOT of similarities to the scammer labs Kratos, Viking and Thunder labs. If you dig around you will find the info you are looking for. I'm not the only one that feels this way, it will only be a matter of time before it happens again. I'm staying away going forward. Don't be fooled by what it's portrayed to be. These rep changes are red flags already. Be aware

4294202.jpg

I'm sorry Seattle. You're a good guy that didn't deserve this. Same with Montego. I hope some lab picks you two up and treats you better than this.

Its all good guys.. Things happen, I guess.. Just fuckin strange how this all went down.. Live and Learn my bro's!!

Get Shredded!
It's for the best my dude u already know

Too bad. Reps can make or break a lab. Look at SFY. If Farva wasn't repping for them I don't think they'd be doing half the business they are.

Still haven't been made right. Think twice.

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

Too bad. Reps can make or break a lab. Look at SFY. If Farva wasn't repping for them I don't think they'd be doing half the business they are.

Troll post. Move along people :coffee:

:paddle:

any more discussions or is he ignoring it?
It's in the works supposedly.. When I'm made right I'll post up. I have someone helping me out behind the scenes.. So we will see.

Troll post. Move along people :coffee:

Fuck you asshole. You're a fucking troll. I know Farva from IMF and I know what he's doing for SFY. Reps make all the difference in the world for a lab. Advance had better watch what the hell he's doing. So fuck off dumb shit or I'll show you what being Intense is all about.

Back