• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How long did it take for you to feel better on trt?

depends on the ester and dose. You want to feel good quick start pinning some test suspension.

First week, but I cheated and injected 50 mg of prop every day for the first two and a half weeks . . .

In about 5 weeks your life is going to change.

Your mood, sleeping habits, energy and your libido. TRT is not for everyone. If you self medicate/dx you have a lot to learn, so read up and get labs along the way.

My test level was like 79. I did TRT first, then got hooked and blasted. I now blast and cruise and have been doing so for years. I am happy and never look back, but again it's not for everyone.

LowT

after my first injection of testosterone C 150mg watson the next day i was getting boners all day long which was fun but aggravating but when my levels got to the 600-700 is when i felt more energy less depression which was about 4 weeks into it

i use sustanon 250 1 ml per week once per week.i am thinking of twice per week for more stable levels.i just have to be patient :wits:

Twice a week will be better but in either case, 250mg/wk is a nice solid dose. Very lucky to get a doc to support that.

Be sure to track E2. Quite likely to get out of range, even more so if you're a hyper-aromatizer (common for hypogonadics, it seems), and that E2 will have a bunch of negative mood effects, ED, and other shit. Many docs ignore E2 altogether... it's stupid.

I dont get it from doctors you have to be almost dead to get testosterone in my country ><.I use ugl gear t was 360 before starting.thanks for the experiences guys :)

Brain fog from test alone? Shouldn't have any... at TRT doses especially. Going from sub-normal levels to a good levels should sharpen you up if anything.

Maybe your E2 is high, or maybe this is a side from another med you're taking. Is test the only thing you're on?

Like others have said, depends on your levels and how fast they drop. I am on test cyp 50mg twice weekly. I have been on TRT for about 4 years. Anytime I have done cycles it is usually at 4 weeks that I really feel it.

Like others have said, depends on your levels and how fast they drop. I am on test cyp 50mg twice weekly. I have been on TRT for about 4 years. Anytime I have done cycles it is usually at 4 weeks that I really feel it.
You feel it you mean better recovery mood sex drive energy right?

10 years

just getting it right now.

alot of abuse during this time but luckily my labs come back good

i had to donate blood though

This is a response to Mav. I get that from the trt. My levels dip super fast. That is why I pin twice a week. I mean feel it with cycles as in holy shit this is awesome! If I am off trt for longer than a week (which I avoid) usually after a week or two I am feeling back to normal. Good mood, good drive, etc.

I started rx'd trt the end of November. I was feeling better out of the gate, but February is when I started feeling 20 years younger. I'm still trying to get it "dialed in". My last test came in 1,500+, so I went from 200ml cyp/wk to 140 two weeks ago. I don't "feel" any different yet. I was pretty bummed out because I was feeling amazing and thought I was finally dialed in. It was a kick in the butt to know that I had to dial it back. In hind site I think I was going over 200/wk though. I was not accounting for the amount in the hub of the needle. It's only been four injections since I dialed it back, but I'm making sure I have the exact amount in there. Getting "dialed in" is harder than it sounds. Either way I feel like a new man.

In about 5 weeks your life is going to change.

Your mood, sleeping habits, energy and your libido. TRT is not for everyone. If you self medicate/dx you have a lot to learn, so read up and get labs along the way.

My test level was like 79. I did TRT first, then got hooked and blasted. I now blast and cruise and have been doing so for years. I am happy and never look back, but again it's not for everyone.

LowT

Blasted?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back