• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Lifter's jeans

JaceBon

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone know a good brand or store to buy jeans for big meaty manly men like us? I can never find a pair of jeans that fit me because my thighs are huge and my waist is small.

Duluth Trading...

sent from my DEA work phone

I like skinny jeans from express i can hardly fart in them i think that's what I like abut them..

Cheapthreads out...

Almost like needing mommy jeans.

BTW can't believe that is Jessica Simpson...was so damn hot. IDK what the fuck happened to her. Time finds us all!

Attachments

• Mommyje.jpg
    Mommyje.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 35
Food main she found the food. She was my love in the 90z I'd jerk off to her in that movie dukes of hazard the legs on her. But now the jeans she wears not hot at all.

Cheapthreads out..

Almost like needing mommy jeans.

BTW can't believe that is Jessica Simpson...was so damn hot. IDK what the fuck happened to her. Time finds us all!
That's an old post-pregnancy pic. This is her now

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    85 KB · Views: 29
Hahahahhaaa you can hardly fit in them or fart in them ct?

Yes hardly fart in them but i can squeeze in them i like tight jeans it shows off my bum.. Don't be jelly...

Cheapthreads out..

When you cant fit into jeans anymore that's when you know hit the bigtime, sweatpants all day everyday, shit, they need to make some sweatpants with jean patterns on them.

IML Gear Cream!
This thread needs more serious answers because I can hardly move in my jeans.

Big and tall stores they will hem your jeans.
Can we get back to skinny jeans now..

Cheapthreads out Purple

Big and tall stores they will hem your jeans.
Can we get back to skinny jeans now..

Cheapthreads out Purple

What about Big and Short? Big and Tall needs to be renamed to Fat and Obese. Because that's all that goes in there.

What about Big and Short? Big and Tall needs to be renamed to Fat and Obese. Because that's all that goes in there.

Big and short get with mm. Im trying to help you out boss
How im doing so far..

Cheapthreads out..Purple

Big and short get with mm. Im trying to help you out boss
How im doing so far..

Cheapthreads out..Purple

Lol. I don't think there's even one of those around here. I think there's one about an hour away.

Lol. I don't think there's even one of those around here. I think there's one about an hour away.

You could look online boss
Am i helping you
🔳 yes
🔳 no

Please check one.

Cheapthreads out..

I buy mine from.buckle rock.revival brand they will tailor them.there and if a stitch rips they will fix it..not cheap.but my problem.is I have a 36 waist and the quads of a 46 inch waist man. They do last year's though

Yeah I rock skinnys :coffee:

Back