• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

ima hurt some feelings with this

bignasty

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok first off let me say i am not gunning anyone down in particular by what i am about to say. But by general observation 80% of the people on here dont even belong within a mile of gear. I know first hand how a better living through science is alluring hell i got some improvements in my corner but god damn some peeps on here need a diet overhaul and step away from the gear and focus on what matters most in this lifestyle... and that is diet. Makes ya kinda lose confidence in the people were trusting with things that can largely impact our health. Ive noticed it from anyone ranging from the first time posters to even sadly the "vets"......

Ya but you deserve it. Plenty of evidence you actually lift... some of these other fat fucks need to put the baskin robins down and then the other half need to pick up a damn fork.

Lol im being serious though farv. (Dont worry i know you love me too much) Some of these nut stains have no business even lookn at a bottle of test.

Dude i just ate a fatass ribeye some cottage cheese and a salad..... now im sittin in my second bubble bath ahahaha dont judge me. Its medically necessary.

IML Gear Cream!
Ok first off let me say i am not gunning anyone down in particular by what i am about to say. But by general observation 80% of the people on here dont even belong within a mile of gear. I know first hand how a better living through science is alluring hell i got some improvements in my corner but god damn some peeps on here need a diet overhaul and step away from the gear and focus on what matters most in this lifestyle... and that is diet. Makes ya kinda lose confidence in the people were trusting with things that can largely impact our health. Ive noticed it from anyone ranging from the first time posters to even sadly the "vets"......

My feelings are so hurt. Thank god I have my roids, potato chips, and beer to cheer me up.

Just kidding man. Thanks for caring about us, well I guess.

What is your prob OP
Do u have a confession
Can we help you
In this mass hysteria of confusion

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a fucking salad once!

They said it was going to be fun... they said...

I agree 100%... I see some pics people post up and I'm like wtf you running gear for?

Hey brother, let me begin by saying i am not a body builder. I was an athlete in college and have maintained an active and healthy lifestyle in the 14 years since then. That is definately though not to imply that it has been as disciplined as those of you on here whos goals are to be freaks. For the last 12 years i have worked as an underground miner. I dont know how familiar you are with this profession but to put it simply it is grueling. Back breaking fast paced work for 12 hour shifts. I have worked out for years again not at a level that many of you have but consistent. 2 years ago i decided to run my first test cycle not to get the girls or to try and gain a beach body before summer but because i was looking for an edge at work. Since then i have run 2 more cycles both with deca or npp. The edge i was looking for was there and the theraputic relief is amazing. i have maintained the majority of my gains over the last 2 years and i have changed the way and the intensity of my workouts, but again that is not to say i am a body builder, nor does my diet reflect one. i naturally eat pretty clean as result of living off what i hunt or grow but i am perfectly content to be at 15 to 17 percent body fat but feel strong and healthy at work. would you say that aas Has offered no benefit to me or that i have no less business pinning than you? that question is legitimate and not meant to be smart ass. honestly wanting to know where you stand

pics or it never happened :)

You got me
755de8cb1855584ff40747d6b317e3ad.jpg

Skeletor? Is that you?

Rehabbing at the moment
Celiac disease got me to lose 30 + lbs
I'm not happy
But if bloods are great
Blasting 16 -20 weeks
I'll gain 20lbs of muscle and water

Get Shredded!

Negged for just figuring this out! Hahahha

Rehabbing at the moment
Celiac disease got me to lose 30 + lbs
I'm not happy
But if bloods are great
Blasting 16 -20 weeks
I'll gain 20lbs of muscle and water

I'm just busting balls man. Sounds serious man... best of luck with it. Kick some ass when you get back at it. Don't let it stop ya...

Do squats tho. Lots and lots of squats. When you get back

Food too

Well jdigs when i posted this i took into account most peoples differences in goals. To answer your question i guess i have to answer with a question back at you. How much are you taking? Theres a difference in a little test n deca for therapuetical reasons and going and bangin test tren mast just to go do mining.

- - - Updated - - -

Ive heard celiacs is a mfer.

I'm just busting balls man. Sounds serious man... best of luck with it. Kick some ass when you get back at it. Don't let it stop ya...

Do squats tho. Lots and lots of squats. When you get back

Food too

I know Brotha
Just waitin on bloods
I love my body and look at 185
Chiseled
Better than those young bucks at 24
I'm 43

Well jdigs when i posted this i took into account most peoples differences in goals. To answer your question i guess i have to answer with a question back at you. How much are you taking? Theres a difference in a little test n deca for therapuetical reasons and going and bangin test tren mast just to go do mining.

- - - Updated - - -

Ive heard celiacs is a mfer.

I'm not following lmao. I think the other guy asked you the question.

I was just the guy who called someone skeletor :p

I like Buns

i enjoy eating whatever the fuck i want. i dont eat fast food much and never drink soda. my wife usually cooks good country foods sometimes fried and we grow most our veggies. now if i was to ever decide to step on stage which i probably never will i would put my diet in check but weighing the pros and cons of competing (diet & cardio my least favorite) i just aint that committed. am i 100% satisfied with my body no i always want to improve but then it comes down to what am i willing to do. i think probably 90% of males would want my body and 99% of females or at least 50%

i get the topic but im just glad folks got goals whatever they may be

Back