• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

another new guy

thewaterboy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Well obviously I'm new to this forum, well new to forums in general as a member. Previously just lurked for info I needed.

Age- 30
Height- 6' 0"
Weight- 205
Bodyfat- 14%

To start I was previously a fat boy, not genetically predisposed, just inactive and eating terrible. At my biggest 279 (guessing 35+%bf), after heavy dieting and training, my lightest 167 (9%bf). It was a 2 yr transformation from my heaviest, down to my lightest, and to where I currently sit. I do have pictures if anybody is interested. Dieting was done naturally and using psmf, adding strength and size after was not. Currently still very new to this as I've only ran 2 times and setting up to run my 3rd. I've done a lot of research on my own, and ran what I felt was proper, and had great results. Hoping to continue to learn, and to share what I've learned and experienced. Also hoping to help guys out who were or currently dealing with similar situations.

Wow! 279 to 167... thats some solid fucking work man. Congratulations for having the motivation needed to take on such a battle. You have my respect right out of the gate.

Welcome to ASF. Guys here are great but sometimes cunty, lol. A lot of Tren and hormones will make things interesting from time to time. The sponsors are some of the best on the boards... stick around and learn.

Again welcome and keep pushing forward!!

Thanks digs, yeah it was tough man...sometimes down right miserable. Waking up and just being disappointed with the reflection staring back at me was the final motivator. Having a solid woman to be there through it with me definitely helped.

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to,asf!! Read the rules , ask questions ..and make some gainz!! I found need assistance don't hesitate to shoot me a pm

Welcome to the forum. Wow, you aren't scared to put in the work as evidenced by your weight loss! Good luck

Thanks predator and mace.

Thanks Oldman, definitely not scared to put in the work.

Back