• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

any dippers out there?

mikehancho

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Gave up the drugs years ago, weined myself off the black velvet 18 months ago but ill be damned if i give up that copenhagen! Holy shit i love that worm dirt. 8 grams of kratom a lip full of snuss, Saturday night engaged.

Dipped all through high school, quit for several years.
Then started again then quit then once again... finally gave it up 2 years ago. Rip 20 year addiction

Dbol Breakfast of Champions

been dipping since I was 14 years old. I will never quit. ever. Not that i use shit as a crutch, but lost my brother and dad at a young age and... fuck, I dunno life is too short. Pin and dip. Fuck it.

Ya man i dipped for many years. Predominantly started with my time in the Army... sitting around deployed with a bunch of dudes you had nothing else better to do. But when i got out i stopped, cold turkey. Never really was a habit for me tho.

What strain?

I'll pick up a can every few months, nothing that is addicting for me though. I don't understand how nicotine can consume people so much. Feels like a mild buzz and that's about it. My vices are vodka and tren...

I'll pick up a can every few months, nothing that is addicting for me though. I don't understand how nicotine can consume people so much. Feels like a mild buzz and that's about it. My vices are vodka and tren...

Ya it's not the nicotine that has people by the balls... it's the endorphins that are released when nicotine is being used. The body will release endorphins the second somebody smokes a cigarette. After a while of smoking your body understands it will need these endorphins in a reserve for when that person smokes; the body will produce a massive amount and wait to be released.

Cliff notes... nicotine is dog shit. People are addicted to the endorphins to make them feel better. Solution: feel good about yourself and you can stop smoking.

it really is. Ive been so fucking mad at myself. Make it personal to your self and quit.

IML Gear Cream!
Something about having old ass saliva in my mouth and spitting everywhere I go has kept me from even wanting to attempt to try it. And brown teeth. And no girl is going to sit on a face that's missing half its jaw.

Ya it's not the nicotine that has people by the balls... it's the endorphins that are released when nicotine is being used. The body will release endorphins the second somebody smokes a cigarette. After a while of smoking your body understands it will need these endorphins in a reserve for when that person smokes; the body will produce a massive amount and wait to be released.

Cliff notes... nicotine is dog shit. People are addicted to the endorphins to make them feel better. Solution: feel good about yourself and you can stop smoking.

dopamine receptors.

I love Copenhagen snuff. Probably a little too much. I go through a can about every day and a half.. I quit for years but picked it back up again a few years ago..

No-one dips in Australia. Not even a small minority. It's kinda weird no-one does

I know, nicotine is responsible for the feeling you get though, aka endorphin, dopamine, and serotonin release. I'm just saying that it doesn't do enough for me, for me to become addicted or needing that release.

Copenhagen long cut here. If it aint brass top with the cardboard can i dont want it! Jk sometimes i stoop to grizz mint when im a broke bitch.

I know, nicotine is responsible for the feeling you get though, aka endorphin, dopamine, and serotonin release. I'm just saying that it doesn't do enough for me, for me to become addicted or needing that release.
Same. I've never understood the addiction to nicotine:smoking or dipping. Chicks don't want to kiss a dip laden mouth. That shit causes mouth cancer as well. To each their own though. I've got my vices just like everyone else

Cope wintergreen!

Get Shredded!
Copenhagen winter green long cut here. I'm a fuckin manly man gdi.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Cope long cut all day. Fuck that sand shit.

Copenhagen long cut here. If it aint brass top with the cardboard can i dont want it! Jk sometimes i stoop to grizz mint when im a broke bitch.

Lol

I quit smoking cigs by smoking cigars, quit cigars by chewing Wintergreen cope, quit chewing by smoking meth, All my teeth rotted out so I cant hold the dip in anymore, not a bad way to quit if ya ask me. Toothless blowjobs for $20 here.....I need more meth.

I quit smoking cigs by smoking cigars, quit cigars by chewing Wintergreen cope, quit chewing by smoking meth, All my teeth rotted out so I cant hold the dip in anymore, not a bad way to quit if ya ask me. Toothless blowjobs for $20 here.....I need more meth.
In for a $20 gummer 😂

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Chewed cope long cut forever but switched to grizzly long cut straight. I'm not gonna pay 6 bucks for a can of cope! I chew to much to spend that kind of money!

Dammmers its only 4 bucks a can here. Although back home in illinois it is exspensive. I can only imagine how much its cost in chiraq

I like this post. I get to see who enjoys putting fecal matter in their mouth.

Back