• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dostinex/Caber

BBing4972

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
How come none of the major steroid/ancillary supply sites carry cabergoline? I can't find that shit anywhere.. not on any RC site, or even on PSL, basicstero or pharma. Don't think hammer carries it either

Gr, sfy, drugsgear carry it
Pharm stuff

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys. I checked out GR and I think I'll definitely be getting my ancillary drugs from them. They looked like they had pill pharm grade everything.. I have a question though and it's potentially a really stupid question idk.. I was looking at the dostinex and it's $25 for 2 tabs. Or $60 for 8 tabs...... Is this shit really that expensive..?

It's real
It's pricy
U want fake
Screw up ur sex drive
Ur body
Can't workout
Did I miss anything

It's real
It's pricy
U want fake
Screw up ur sex drive
Ur body
Can't workout
Did I miss anything

nope just not familiar with the price of dostinex. im used to looking at nolva $20 for 30 pills. i know its a completely different drug. like i said, not saying it's overpriced i just wasn't used to seeing that price for 1 pill of anything.

this site looks too good to be true. boxes straight from the pharmacy still in the original foils. will definitely be ordering in the future.

just one question, if the shit comes from Greek pharmacies how come the boxes are in english?
I don't know how these guys aren't one of the most well known suppliers right now. why the fuck use RCs when GR has this?

nope just not familiar with the price of dostinex. im used to looking at nolva $20 for 30 pills. i know its a completely different drug. like i said, not saying it's overpriced i just wasn't used to seeing that price for 1 pill of anything.

this site looks too good to be true. boxes straight from the pharmacy still in the original foils. will definitely be ordering in the future.

just one question, if the shit comes from Greek pharmacies how come the boxes are in english?
I don't know how these guys aren't one of the most well known suppliers right now. why the fuck use RCs when GR has this?

Some people don't like to order from over seas, but, if I'm not mistaken getting ancillaries which aren't controlled is easy, correct me if I'm wrong somebody.

I've read somewhere that if you control your estrogen that u don't need to worry about prolactin induced gyno, any one agree disagree? also this stuff is pricey, how effective is b6? l dopa or prolacterone or inhibit p?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I've read somewhere that if you control your estrogen that u don't need to worry about prolactin induced gyno, any one agree disagree? also this stuff is pricey, how effective is b6? l dopa or prolacterone or inhibit p?

From my knowledge when running a 19 nor, prolactin can be it's own issue completely separate from estrogen. Mostly seen with tren and nandrolone. The usual cause of "Decca dick". Even if estro is within check

From my knowledge when running a 19 nor, prolactin can be it's own issue completely separate from estrogen. Mostly seen with tren and nandrolone. The usual cause of "Decca dick". Even if estro is within check

Correct
That's why u have on hand if I have symptoms
Most cases prolactin is high and dickless occurs

IML Gear Cream!

Never ran it
Read it
That's bioscience

Some people don't like to order from over seas, but, if I'm not mistaken getting ancillaries which aren't controlled is easy, correct me if I'm wrong somebody.

If it's legit
Don't worry about it
Check halo grams and sery #'s

If it's legit
Don't worry about it
Check halo grams and sery #'s

I'd assume he's referring to the possibility of customs seizing the order and longer shipment p.eriods compared to domestic

Correct
That's why u have on hand if I have symptoms
Most cases prolactin is high and dickless occurs

Thanks MiSh. How much should one have on hand for 8 weeks of tren ace at 500mg/wk?

If u get Cabaser
It's half ass
Get real Caber sfy, gr and drugsgear have it.
That the trick on Cabaser.
8 pills for running simple cycle
I take it because I don't wanna have limp dick, regardless and it does not hurt
I get 16 pills
One reason
Run it week before I start cycle to build in bloods and run it two weeks after cycle
Why
That's how long Tren gets out of system and then u start pct
Less crash
I go for mellow crash
But that's the way I think and it works for me
Try it out
Run ur way and run how cycle goes
Next cycle run my way and you'll see diff

Cabaser is fake
Get Caber

Cabaser is medium
U have to find real Cabaser from pharm ad check ser #'s

Nope
Red bull
Now
Kratom and red bull

Cabaser is medium
U have to find real Cabaser from pharm ad check ser #'s

Do we check the serial number with the actual pharmacy or with the retail website like sfy or GR?

If we could check serial numbers with the actual pharmacy that would be fuckin legit. If we were just checking the serial number with the site that we ordered from I wouldn't see much point in that though. The site isn't going to tell us the shit they shipped us is fake

Do we check the serial number with the actual pharmacy or with the retail website like sfy or GR?

I don't
I trust them
I've used theirs and labbed them
I got some more coming

I don't
I trust them
I've used theirs and labbed them
I got some more coming

Is there a way to do that or am I dreaming to big here? Check the serial with the actual pharmacy? Haha

P5P protcol works just not as well as caber . I use it all the time even when I'm not running non 19 . Rx caber on hand is nessarary just in case and I always keep it on hand . If u want to know where to get it pm me and I'll help

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Back