• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Kinky Torture

mikehancho

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So i decided to bail in the shower with my wife this afternoon, little did i know i was about to have my first experience with torture. When i got in she gave me that smile that told me she was in the mood as much as i was. So i grabbed the lufa and began washing her back as i kissed her neck staring down at her beautiful big ass. Now i think every inch of my wife is sexy as hell but i am a sucker for that booty. I quickly worked my way down her back with my mouth and when i dropped to my knees she responded in kind by turning and grabing the handle on the shower door, arching her back and giving my mouth access to her holy of holys. Now at this point you are probably thinking what i was, now were getting to the good part. Boy i was wrong and about to find myself in the most terifying sexy situation of my life. Now from a quick series of events and simple movements that in themselves could never cause harm unleashed a perfect storm of terror. With my wife solidly planted and prepared for a firm licking, my head being sandwiched between my wifes butt cheeks and the shower wall due to the small shower i was trapped. Trapped in the butt hole water board. This is no joke. Apparently the genetics of my wife s low back and vuluptuous Ass form the perfect funnel. Seemingly gathering every ounce of water the faucet could produce and force feeding it up my nose and down my throat. As i struggled to escape and with my crys being muffled by the shower i felt hope begin to drain as i headed towards the darkness. My struggling only encouraged her more thinking i was just really getting into it. I was ready to confess to crimes i hadnt even committed. As my mind went blank with one last fleeting thought of this is way cooler than any way i thought i would die, she climaxed and it was over. i collapsed on the shower floor panting and coughing and thanking the good lord i had survived i couldnt help but think i cant wait to try this again tonight. The butt hole water board, thats some kinky torture!

Hahah no matter what you will get a nose full of water. I've tried it twice before I had to give up. 🚿🚿😝😝😝

That was some funny shit! Butt hole water boarding, daammn

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Back