• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New e-mail address

domestic-supply

us-domesticsupply.to
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Dear customers,

I have decided for safety and security reasons to change my primary email address for ordering to US-DS@protonmail.com.

Protonmail is the most secure encrypted email system available. I think it is a wise choice going forward.

Let me be clear that there was at no time any indication that the scammers ever accessed my old email! But, they made threats that they did have access to it. Given all that has happened, and since my old webmaster and people that work with him are hackers, I thought it best to take this threat seriously for the safety of all my customers and protection of their information. Even though there was no evidence the scammers were telling the truth, I moved quickly to deactivate the old email immediately and secure a new, safer email with the best encryption security and privacy protection available. Probably Im being paranoid but better safe than sorry.

Rest assured that your privacy and the security and protection of your information is of utmost importance to me. It is the sole reason I have my business setup the way it is. I have many layers of security in place the whole way through this process to protect my customers from ordering to delivery of products. I have over 15 years of experience in this business and I have found and use the best methods to keep you safe.

I know this is an inconvenience for you and I sincerely apologize for that. But, I believe that the inconvenience is small and overall it is for the best of everyone involved.

Please email me or PM with any questions or concerns. You can also email me to place an order. My new web site should be up and running in the next 3-4 days...hopefully sooner! Again, the new email to use is US-DS@protonmail.com[/B][/COLOR]

Thank you for your understanding and your business.
DS

Last edited:
Back