• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

keto

keto good for lose weight. keto make drink much water. keto always have thirst. keto make want eat pancake.

Omg i got a pounding headache. I have had like 60 carbs in last 3 days. But ive lost 18lbs in the last 5 days.

Research Body Opus by Dan Duchaine, The Anabolic Diet by Dr Mauro Di Pasquale, anything by Lyle MacDonald, and the CKD Diet and spreadsheet.

Be sure to do one refeed every 7 days to regenerate glycogen. Lots of oatmeal, brown rice, pancakes, fruit, pasta, even cereal and Pop Tarts on carb up day.

Last edited:
Fuck keto.

I have to carb cycle. The sudden loss of strength from keto is a mindfuck

Keto from the pink panther staring peter seller's? The lil china man that jumps him at any moment. Ya he's funny shit..

Cheapthreads out..

Ya im gettn the strengrh loss from it now. I usually have to carv cycle myself. Thanks jersey for the info i definitely gotta look into that

jersey is correct on a refeed . It helps reset the metabolism and taste dam good after no carbs for the week . I do much better carb cycling until I get 7-8 % body fat then have to go full blown keto .

IML Gear Cream!
Man i feel like a horses ass right now. Today i could only do sets of 50lb dumbell curls. Soo fn weak.

How long have you been on this diet? What are your macro's? The first one to two weeks on a keto diet is a bitch. Your body is adapting from using glycogen (carbs) for fuel to utilizing fat. Isn't going to happen overnight. This is the whole premise of a keto diet, turning your body into a fat burning machine. It should get to the point that there should be little strength loss. But no matter what type of diet your on, dropping weight is going to impact your strength no way around it. Typical keto macros are 60-65% fat, 33-35% protein, 2-5% carbs.

I tried keto several times...kicks my dick in the dirty every time lol no energy, constantly feel like I haven't slept or ate in days.

I may try it again tho, it works if u can hold out long enough lol

Been dieting like this for almost a week. But hit it hard this last 3 or 4 days super strict. Been doing an assload of cardio to. Mainly jumpin rope n treadmill. With my whole muscle paralysis i have backed off heavy lifting for now till they get a better idea of whats happening with my body. My sisters a sponsored athlete and has an elite total powerlift. Shes a diet fanatic. In fact she builds diet plans for people and thats what pays her bill so shes been a big help. O think the lethargy is due to me needing.more fats.

Literally all ive ate this last week is chicken steak porkchops bacon and eggs lobster and crab. With a chicken salad here n there. O and a smidge of cottage cheese. I cook almost everything in grassfed butter or coconut oil

The main reason is its only been a week. Like I said first week or two sucks. I feel lethargic, with a spaced out feeling. Most people dont get thru this period ss evidenced in some of the comments in this thread. Here is a sample of what I do. Bacon, eggs and cheese. Whey protein shake and either almonds or pistachios. Leafy greens like hearts of romaine with grilled chicken or salmon, cheese, cherry tomatoes, oil and vinegar dressing. More whey protein and nuts. Dinner large piece of salmon, steak, chicken (I like the lobster idea!), plenty of broccoli, and leafy green salad, as described before, with oil and vinegar (Paul Newman's Red Wine Vinegar & Olive Oil my fav). I love grassfed butter, I would use olive oil over coconut oil though.

Whats the reason for olive oil just curious i do use it but not a whole lot. As far as whey would caesin work as well as whey?

my opinion.
keto is great for stripping a really fat person say 0ver 18% down quick
or stripping down stubborn fat once already really lean

Whats the reason for olive oil just curious i do use it but not a whole lot. As far as whey would caesin work as well as whey?
Olive oil has more “good fat,” meaning monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats, than virgin coconut oil. 1 tablespoon of olive oil contains 11g of monounsaturated fat and 1g of polyunsaturated fat. In comparison, a tablespoon of coconut oil contains 0.1g of monounsaturated fat and 0.25g of polyunsaturated fat. Plus 1 tablespoon of olive oil has less than 1g of saturated fat, while coconut oil has 14g of saturated fat per tablespoon. When it comes to keto dieting fat is fat but you should try as much as possible to keep saturated fat low, and monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats high.

Casein is better for during the day, and before going to bed because it's utilized slowly. Whey protein is perfect for pre and post workout to fed your lean tissue almost immediately. Most people seem to only use whey, but casein has it's place for sure.

How long have you been on this diet? What are your macro's? The first one to two weeks on a keto diet is a bitch. Your body is adapting from using glycogen (carbs) for fuel to utilizing fat. Isn't going to happen overnight. This is the whole premise of a keto diet, turning your body into a fat burning machine. It should get to the point that there should be little strength loss. But no matter what type of diet your on, dropping weight is going to impact your strength no way around it. Typical keto macros are 60-65% fat, 33-35% protein, 2-5% carbs.

someone that understands keto!I don't know how many arguments I got in over this . like you said you use fats to turn your body into a fat burning machine . I ate TONS of bacon when I ran keto .bacon wrapped chicken breast with ranch dressing is the BOMB

Get Shredded!
I ate TONS of bacon when I ran keto .bacon wrapped chicken breast with ranch dressing is the BOMB
That's another thing I notice. Most who try keto are so frigging uncreative in their food selection. I knew one guy who all he ate was pepperoni, cheese, and eggs EVERY MEAL.

Bacon wrapped chicken breast and ranch? You get it! My fav was black pepper crusted salmon pan fried in olive oil with salad greens, cheese, cherry tomatoes, large green olives, roasted habanero almonds, doused in either the oil/vinegar dressing I mentioned before or Marie's ranch or chunky bleu cheese dressing.

Excuse me...... I need to go eat :)

Back