• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hello everyone !

Keln

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello guys from the "big"(lol) Russian bear :)
My name is Alexander, and how you can understand from my first text line I'm from Russia, so my apologies for the my English language level :)
I don't know which information I need to fill in this post, but I think it something like that:
I'm 25 years old and I started to weight lifting more than 3 years ago and I have a small progress in this period from 58kg to 85kg(naturally I do not have a lot of fat), It can be little more, but I have a little problem with my heart and first priority for me it is my health.
I learned many information about training, diet, steroids and food supplements in Russia, and now I want to learn new knowledge from all of us.

I hope you understood me :) Also if you will correct my "mistakes" in text - it will be great for me
Thaks for you attention !

Last edited:
Welcome aboard... Your language (grammar) is fine, no worries.
Glad to have you here...

Hello LE. Nice try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome you're among great people here

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum, comrade!

Welcome to asf, please take the time to read the rules, and ask plenty of questions . There plenty of great people here that can help assist you in your goals, training ,health,and safety. Have fun

His next post, "anyone know where I get good gear for building muscle?"

I smell a rat here.

His next post, "anyone know where I get good gear for building muscle?"

I smell a rat here.

No, you are wrong.
For your nose I can recommend oxymetazoline or phenylephrine or something like that, it will help, i think

Back