• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Valentine's dilemma...

rikusf

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I knocked up this girl, and I paid for the abortion. A few days later she mentioned Valentine's Day was around the corner.. I said me paying for the abortion was my present. She took it as a joke, but I wasn't joking? Would you guys buy a gift? lmao

wow. You're a fucking douchebag... You need your teeth knocked out.

So I knocked up this girl, and I paid for the abortion. A few days later she mentioned Valentine's Day was around the corner.. I said me paying for the abortion was my present. She took it as a joke, but I wasn't joking? Would you guys buy a gift? lmao

giphy.gif

Are you kidding me. What the fuck is wrong with this guy? Lmao, Id be lmao as stomped your ass! What a fuckin scum bag

I have read it all.now...what's your next thread??..you can drop.bank on the late term.parts y'all sold...

Do me.a.favor.and go.post at.Getbig.com...little more your speed quick.draw..

giphy.gif

IML Gear Cream!

:jerkit:

Your a dick! Do you have any idea what's really going through her mind right now? Maybe she should pay for your vasectomy so you can't get another girl pregnant

Give her a baby for valentines

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She must be under age. Now a day's girl's that get prego end up keeping it. So im guessing 10 - 12 yrs old.

Cheapthreads out..

Utter fucking bullshit. Trannies can't get pregnant...

A new low here I see :( You just dodged a lifelong bullet and your LMAO? REALLY???? smh no words for this :(

Her realizing you are a loser is prolly gift enough.

Read and follow the board rules.

Someone needs to abort you.

Although im laughing at you.....thats one of the most traumatic experiences a girl can go through. Be a gentleman and take care of her and if anything make her valentines day special. Seriously.

Yougot to live eitg the fsct you took you and her kids life for the rest of your life. Im pro choice but thatd be bogus as fuck and is an instant giveaway of true character.

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
Btw abortion hurts her chances of ever having another healthy pregnacy.

Id like to knock your teeth out after I rip out your esophagus with a finger punch to your throat... Hands down your the biggest douche this board has ever seen please leave and never return.

Amen HFO3 ! This shit has disturbed me since i read it last night. The only upside is seeing the overwhelming response of outrage from this community. Im new around here but seeing that you guys dont stand for that kind of bull shit reiterates why i chose and want to remain a part of Asf

If you were standing in front of me right now, I'd show you something youve never seen before....the other end of that pathetic cock you impregnated that girl with!!! Asshole!!!!

OP
Grow up
Immaturity like that is not tolerated

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

Slow down people, it's called trolling at its finest and you're all feeding into it. If it was true I would've already found him, chopped his balls off, started up the grill, and had rock mountain oysters

You guys getting all worked up makes me lol.

The troll is strong in this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Complete troll.

1.) No girl would want his seed in her.

2.) He, like so many here, is a gay bodybuilder.

Complete troll.

1.) No girl would want his seed in her.

2.) He, like so many here, is a gay bodybuilder.

Fact. Show me a straight ASF member and I'll show you a liar. Every time my boss sees me thumbing through the forum all she sees are half naked dudes asking for cawk pics. She thinks I'm on Grindr. Which isn't far from the truth.

Back