• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pulled the trigger!!!!

Torn

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Placed my first order with psl, not feeling very confident though!! I guess I'll just hope for the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly I was super confident all the way up to sending the payment, it's probably just me

Last edited by a moderator:
My brotha you have nothing to worry about! We send out more shipments per day than you could imagine with a 95% success rate of delivery. Not to mention our re-ship policy if a mishap occurs. You're in good hands with us my man. Scroll through our sub forum here and pull up some customer reviews. You'll see that we take care of our people :)

I have been using psl for years actually since they showed up, have no fear they will take care of you. I ran bloods on test cyp vs my Watson cyp for trt and bloods were on the money.
I just pulled trigger to the euro gh can't wait to compare to my geno's

PSL TEAM and VISION are class acts, do not worry about anything bro, just sit back relax and wait for it to come

Honestly I was super confident all the way up to sending the payment, it's probably just me

Keep calm man, PSL is gtg. Sit back, relax, everything will work out.

Thanks man. Everything is cool, it was all in my head. Now I'm just excited for td

Youre fine dude. PSL is a well respected shop

I have 5 orders from in the last 3 months! Everything went perfect! Last order was delivered crazy fast! PSL is easy money and no worries!

IML Gear Cream!
Can't thank you guys enough for your support! It's easy for a rep to praise their company to new buyers, but it's much better for them to hear it from non-biased members with experience. You guys are a huge asset to us...truly.

Thank you!

Thanks man. Everything is cool, it was all in my head. Now I'm just excited for td

torn, you have absolutely nothing to worry about! I walked you through every step, explaining everything with 100% reassurance. Let us do the worrying for you. Everything we discussed has transpired just as i said . You have nothing to,fear. The first order is always the hardest!! Soon youll be a pro! You have my word. If there is anything else i can say or do to assist you in any way please do not hesitate. Thats what im here for . To make sure you are fully confident and satisfied in placing your order with us.

OP
Your in real good hands with PSL and their reps
First time u got laid was nerve rackin
Then it became an addiction
Same with gear
Enjoy

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

I can say that everything and everyone at psl has been great. Seriously some of the best customer service I've ever recieved, I am at complete ease now thank you very much to every one here including the team at psl

OP
Your in real good hands with PSL and their reps
First time u got laid was nerve rackin
Then it became an addiction
Same with gear
Enjoy

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

I love this analogy! PSL is like sex! When were hot ,were incredible! when were cold, your still 100% satisfied!

11c6ddd5ffffb58c0a9703703c8feabc.jpg
TD!!!!!! Can't wait to place my second order in and get some bloods started!!!!! truly impressed with PSL

TD!!!!!! Can't wait to place my second order in and get some bloods started!!!!! truly impressed with PSL

My brother, I'd like to start by saying thank you, thank you for placing your trust in us,knowing the risks of this (people getting burned in this market) and yet you gut told you other wise...So you see, you make a great choice, and you received everything your hard earn money paid for!

Enjoy your items..

If there is ever anything that myself or my team can do for you, please do not hesitate..

Stay well broski ;)

Torn , i would just like to,say thank you again for giving us the chance to prove to you what we are all about! No lies, no gimmicks, . You get what you pay for, and with psl you get 100%dedication from each of us to make sure you are 100%satisfied . If you need assistance with anything else ,please don't hesitate to pm me. I'm more than happy to assist you in any way I can. Thank you again ! Team psl

2nd TD in less than 3 days, psl is incredibly reliable, extremely efficient and extraordinary customer service. These guys are second to none. I couldn't be happier. Heart felt thanks to the team at psl.
d57e5c288a743bafdb5a197b227bd68a.jpg

My mistake I meant 3 weeks lol still incredible

Get Shredded!
2nd TD in less than 3 days, psl is incredibly reliable, extremely efficient and extraordinary customer service. These guys are second to none. I couldn't be happier. Heart felt thanks to the team at psl.
d57e5c288a743bafdb5a197b227bd68a.jpg

See? I've never been happier to say "I TOLD YA SO!" :)

Thanks so much for the review and touchdown pics. Enjoy your cycle my man and don't be afraid to publish your blood work on here as well!

Yea boy!! I like what im seeing!! Thanks for the great reviews! Glad we could assist you . Torn ,do me a favor . Please dont mention t/a or days on the open forum for security reasons. We appreciate your support.. now make some gainz ,and get a log up and going so everyone can follow! Thanks
, for security reasons. ..

Back