• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Large Cock Causes Ass Pain

mikehancho

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I have this rooster, I should say had this rooster. Big, mean, nasty son of a bitch. Did a good job protecting the hens hadn t lost one since I got him but he was in the habit of chasing after the kids ,wife and me anytime you went into the coop for eggs or around to feed him. Petty normal as roosters go but this prick was hyper aggressive and huge. He may have been on tren. Anyways i have punted this bastard on numerous occasions the wife has gone to whoppin on him with a hay fork but the mean fucker wont quit. Anyways last week i went out to get eggs and without fail here he comes in a dead run, i timed my kick waiting for his lunge but this time the deck was in his favor. Cowboy boots and sheets of ice dont mix. As i attempted to kick my feet came right out from underneath me and i landed right on my tail bone on the frozen ground. Felt like i had been struck by lightning. To make matters worse i had that rooster right on my face and chest pecking and spuring the shit out of me. The fight was on and fists and feathers were flying. I finally managed to get him off me and stumble to my feet. I hobbled back to the house in shame having received a first class app whoopin from a chicken. That shame was some what relieved a few minutes later with the crack of a pistol but the scars will always be there. My purpose of this story is not just to be informative that big cocks can hurt asses but also i am still in a huge bit of pain. Anybody have any advice on tail bone injuries?

Hahahahahaha!!!! lol, Man! What a story, lol. Excellent post!!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

So.... Maybe a little lube next time? Seriously though a good soak in Epsom salt and alternating ice and heat tends to work the best. 800 mg of Ibuprofen every 6 to 8 hours unless you have something stronger. If it doesn't let up in a bit you may want to go In and get some films done too. Nothing magic about that advice, sorry I can't help more.
On a positive note though thanks for that story. I was laughing my ass off for awhile.
Hope you're feeling better soon bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bruised my tail bone falling down some stairs and it was literally 3 months of using a donut thanks for the laugh thoigh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vicodin and go to CVS or whatever you have around you and get an inflatable donut to sit on. I broke mine a long time ago and it still bothers me everyday

R.I.P.

6128780147_55d55c1e62_z.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks for the tips. Thats about what i figured just something thats gonna be soar for a while, ass and ego lol. Glad you sickos enjoyed the story. Taking joy in anothers misery, my kind of people.

Damn that's hilarious. Brings back memories. I fucking hate roosters

That made me laugh so hard I woke the wife up.

I had bantams when I was growing up. The roosters would always try to team up and attack whenever Simeon came around. It's was kind off funny seeing 5 little as roosters trying to act hard like they were the crips

Hope you are ok. Great story though, thanks for sharing. I can picture that mean little bastard too!

That was funny as shit. Tail bone bruises last weeks. Well for me it did.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Lol, great story. Sounds like a mean goose that I used to have when I was a kid.

Glad you guys liked the story. Sounds like quite a few of you have had run ins with these ornery little bastards. Between my kids and critters its never a dull moment around here.

Get Shredded!
Watching chickens chase grass hoppers is as entertaining as watching a pre op tranny brush there teeth. Wiggle wiggle

Think i didnt. Wife mixed up a little broth with some low sodium teriyaki and slow cooked that prick the other day. Shredded and made some oriental style tacos. Not bad

Ha ha ha.... yelling at your tacos "NOT SO TOUGH NOW ARE YA BITCH!!"

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

you need one of the inflatable donuts to sit on while your ass heals

Back