• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

So I got into a car accident yesterday...

Sheriv

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
And I'm fine..my car is a bit fucked but I got it drivable today. Should be repaired totally by next week for cheap monies...
The accident was my fault but there was zero damage to the other vehicle...the asshole driving it decided after being an ass that she needed an ambulance for her neck (of course) ..it was so bad the cop and emts were rolling their eyes.
I didn't get a ticket..
My 8 yr old didn't even know we hit another vehicle. That's how soft this impact was.
Know what? Fuck that cunt. My ins. Company is investigating her for fraud because of the police report and all the pics I took ...zero damage..not even a scratch on the exhaust tips
Karma is a fucker and I hope she gets put in a high risk pool and gets half her trade in value for her junk ford because of the carfax.
Also Fuck people like that that drive everyone ins. Rates up.

I'll sit here wait while the armchair attorneys chime in.

Going thru the same shit when i nailed some bitch awhile back.

Bitch fucking suing me. Back probs supposedly. Insurance is also investigating her after i sent them pics of her carrying cases of beer and pushing a daughter in wheelchair

fucking scamming mother fuckers out there.

All about that free money

Glad you're okay! People like that disgust me. Always looking for some pathetic way to earn a buck. Karma will definitely fuck her in the future.
3 weeks after I bought my new car some Asian lady backed into me. I didn't even have my car long enough to receive my new ins. card. While I'm on the phone with my agent she has the nerve to walk up and ask me to "hurry up". I said "Excuse me you but you backed into me! Sorry for the inconvenience but you can fucking wait!"

Almost exactly 2 years ago I was involved in an accident in snow and ice. It was my fault, my car slid into hers. Broke her driver side mirror, and put a dent in the door. My bumper had a crack, impact was between 5 and 10 mph. She told the officer she was fine and I was not charged or given a ticket. A couple of months ago, almost two years later, I was 'served' papers and the cocksucking cunt is suing me due to permanent bodily injury and suffering due to my negligence. Her lawyer is demanding a jury trial. If this isn't settled out of court I'm told a trial is probably close to two years away. I hope she dies a violent death between then and now. Lying, piece of worthless shit. The choice part she is a police dispatcher.

I backed up into another guy backing up in a parking lot. Each were going less than 2 MPH (backing up for shit's sake). Ended up being my fault because I was in a raised vehicle, and he was in a lowered (not sure how that matters)... Never the less, he ended up with "soft tissue damage"... Ahole tweaker mother fucker... I had his info and I was going to pay him a visit, but I just let it go.. So yes, SheriV... fuck them!

What's funny to me about this is I was rear ended about 60 mph ..no brakes applied a few years back..and I have a cracked vertebra from it. I had to technically sue my own insurance for unisured/under insured coverage, its actally how our state laws areally outline for this type of claim..and all because the other guy had the bare minimum insurance. I'm insured to the god dammed eyeballs for bodily injury ever since then because I saw how fast mri and physical therapy added up and never wanted to be sued for it. I also have permanent nerve damage in my left because of it..shit is a pretty painful.

The suit barely covered my medical expenses.
Anyway...my moral of the story is...wanna know how much my neck hurts from yesterday's accident? Nill. Nada. Same as it always is..one pinchy spot I have to be careful to not strain.

Stupid whore.
My ins. Wants access to her autos computer for recorded data. I already gave consent for them to check my car. I know I was traveling well below the speed limit and my car functions fine in regards to brakes and suspension.

My car is fucked because of bumper height difference and everything that's busted on my car is either plastic or composite..minus the tinfoil strength hood.

Her vehicle literally has not one scratch not even minor paint transfer

People are unbelieveable

I to was i one not to long ago she was at fault my back hurt and my shoulder. Did physical therapy the whole 9 yards to this bitch to the cleaners i was in the gym the next day. Bitches need to learn how to drive. I can't be a boss behind the wheel all the time. ....purple..

Cheapthreads out...

I feel bad for the OP, most people would crumble under her life setbacks.....:coffee:

Not sure if serious :thinking:

Completely serious, it seems every time you start going in the right direction something else just piles on you. It must be frustrating...:coffee:

P.S. I'll help the cause soon, time for some more tada.....:coffee:

Woohoo..my favorite research Chem

Yeah..shit piling up is frustrating but it's also kind of become the norm? Lately I have a better time compartmentalizing it all

Sincerely good luck, I hope it ends well for you, no one got hurt so it already worked out better than it could have....:coffee:

Absolutely

I'm glad no one was legitimately injured. I'm still sort of stunned it even happened . I've never hit someone else

I once banged into a lady's car with my 20-ft U-Haul w/ car trailer, because she was at a stop sign to get onto a freeway and had an opening, started forward, and I moved up to take her place but looked 120 degrees over my left shoulder for oncoming traffic but... turns out she'd stopped again, just a faker at freeway entry, and I crunched her slightly. Minor damage at best. I was annoyed at her tentative stop-and-go shit even though it was my fault. Stopped and got ready for the insurance rigamarole etc. What did she do? Waited a second then took right off onto the freeway. Lol. That's NYC for you... people afraid of scams and muggings, not so afraid of a few scratches on the bumper. Worked for me! Kept on driving till Colorado.

Nuisance lawsuits. Cheaper to just pay. I knew a guy that would sue a few companies a year. He said they would pay 10-15k just to avoid the hassle.

I do still have a car...I put a new/used hood on it today and it's like 80% better.
I'm not gonna be able to reuse my hood latch assembly though so I just ordered a new one..
The radiator support is good enough to leave it be until it's warmer -picked one of those up today too.
Only thing missing right now is the grill

Nuisance lawsuits. Cheaper to just pay. I knew a guy that would sue a few companies a year. He said they would pay 10-15k just to avoid the hassle.

Possibly. So far neither she nor her ins. Has contacted my ins...and neither me nor my ins. Know her name or contact info. The police report hasn't been submitted yet

I saw the show cops once...guy flips his car trying to get away.

He gets out and runs.

If it were any other scenario, guy would be laying in the street crying about the pain.

It's all about the motivation. Some people are motivated by the money to play games.

They have to do all the physician visits, therapy, etc to prove damages. And then they get a few bucks. Not like years ago when ppl really made out. Unless you have surgery and real damages, insurance companies don't want to know "pain." Pain is subjective and can't really be quantified.

almost all states have a two year statute of limitation for personal injury....its your insurance companies fault....real simple...you hit suzie J at 5mph...she complains her uteras hurts from the seat belt...after about 6-8 hours your insurance company offers her 1-2k to sign off and she needs beer and pill money so she takes it...its over and donw with...cheap ass tight wad insurance companies wait in hopes the two years will pass....and then you get fcuked 1yr 10 months later...

true story...i bought a brad new Yukon 6-7 years ago...i'm sitting at a light and i get drilled from behind by a guy texting in his company car...no brakes ...45mph smash...guy hit me so hard alll i remember is him standing at my window aslking me if i'm ok...

Yukon is totalled..thing was 2 weeks old....they haul it off..troopers do the report...guy keeps apologizing....i say no biggie(in my head i'm thinkng $$$$$)...go to the local ER place..get Xrays..enough norcos and somas for 8 people...i hadnt pulled out of the pahrmacy and his insurance calls...

this lady asked me if i was ok...i told her idk..i just got my Yukon trashed and its only been 4 hours ...she trys the sneack attack...she says we will buy you a new Yukon .same dealer same model etc etc..and give you 10k...i said how about the Yukon and 1 million...she laughed ..i said you want to talk to my attorney instead..we setttled on the new Yukon and 50k..

btw i got it all in writing sent to my attorney before final aggreement,....he said i should be a attorney...

PSS..i got a whole extra 30 days of refills also...

Sorry i dont feel guilty....fucker broke my brand new Oakley glaases also on the windshield...

If I was inspired to blur out plates I'd post up this bitches suv..when I say not a scratch..I literally mean not a scratch.it's nuts.

true story...i bought a brad new Yukon 6-7 years ago...i'm sitting at a light and i get drilled from behind by a guy texting in his company car...no brakes ...45mph smash...guy hit me so hard alll i remember is him standing at my window aslking me if i'm ok...

Did you come out of it ok in the long run? That's a helluva smash.

Back