• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Prostate tickling!!

livint54

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have this chick that for whatever reason likes to lick my ass during a blowjob. Which does feel great. But last time she tried to slip a finger in there to do a little bit of tickling or to finger blast my butt. Is it gay if I let her try to tickle my prostate?

Yes your gay if your letting anything penetrate you. Your a catcher you need to be pitching. Now you will never be the same 😂

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I have this chick that for whatever reason likes to lick my ass during a blowjob. Which does feel great. But last time she tried to slip a finger in there to do a little bit of tickling or to finger blast my butt. Is it gay if I let her try to tickle my prostate?

Well, Probably she wants to try a Prostate Induction ejaculation, you will see...

Hahah any of you had it done before. I don't want to be the only one going out on a limb here. Plus she has decently long nails and don't want her scraping turds off my walls.

Fuck that you're gay if you enjoy her finger penertrating your ass. Next it will be 2 fingers. Then she'll be fisting you and inviting her gay friend over to slam his cock in your ass while she blows. This one chick tried that finger shit and got kicked right in the face. Fuck that.

I don't see a fist I'm my future. 👊🏽👊🏽👊🏽👊🏽

I'm only 27 but a year ago I had this 43 ur old lady asking to put a dildo in my ass. Had to shut that down. Didn't pass on the sex though. 🍆🍆🍆. Idk why I always get in these situations involving my virgin ass

gee, i thought being gay was having sex with a member of your same sex and what you do behind closed doors is your own business. My wife won't lick my ass but does like to run a finger around the outside and occasionally put a finger to the first knuckle in, but I never imagine getting my ass rammed by some BBC or sucking another guy's dick. What is gay when you are having sex with a member of the opposite sex, I can't have a finger in my ass because thats what fags like, c'mon man, gtfo ...:coffee:

If you like sausage fingers

sausage_fingers-1.jpg

I never thought it would make a person gay I just never knew how it felt. Wanted to see if it would make my toes curl them cramp up. Lol

Only my doctor has put fingers in my ass and that's the way it will always be. She was real gentle when she did it but just not my cup of tea.

Only my doctor has put fingers in my ass and that's the way it will always be. She was real gentle when she did it but just not my cup of tea.

Did it tickle at all. Dr at least uses lube right?

Its a perfectly acceptable part of sex, it feels good, but if you can't mentally get over your conditioned response to "gay" you won't enjoy it. Sex happens in the mind, not just the body. To each his or her own, no judgement need be levied:winkfinger:

Get Shredded!
I just wanna bust a bit and hit the ceiling. Maybe if I get drunk and try I'll be more relaxed about it all.

I'm only 27 but a year ago I had this 43 ur old lady asking to put a dildo in my ass. Had to shut that down. Didn't pass on the sex though. . Idk why I always get in these situations involving my virgin ass

They are trying to assert their will and turn you into a Beta male. Then have you watch them fuck a stud/bull and turn you into a cuckhold.

They are trying to assert their will and turn you into a Beta male. Then have you watch them fuck a stud/bull and turn you into a cuckhold.

An Alpha can't be "turned" into beta, lol. If it happens, you were never Alpha, just saying. Real men do whatever the fuck they want and everyone else's opinions don't mean shit!!!

I just better make sure I wipe good.

- - - Updated - - -

I just better make sure I wipe good.

I'll just put a pillow under my ass and grab my knees. Hahah

I think it's hilarious when is see grown ass men having hang ups about sex. The first time a girl put her tounge in my ass I was sold and never looked back. I can see younger dudes still being uptight.. Hell there are some guys in their 20's I've met that wouldn't admit that they jerked off. But once you are grown you should be comfortable with your alphaness and your sexuality.. Just my 2 cents.

Just about every gf I had licked my ass and got in to it....I just did it to them first...if they are licking your ass, you're the boss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back