• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dq going out of business sale!!!!

Most people have learn here once you say your going out of business joking or not, they know to stay the hell away!! Poor choice of advertising on your part

Most people have learn here once you say your going out of business joking or not, they know to stay the hell away!! Poor choice of advertising on your part

what he said, not the best move but interesting to say the least

Good way to draw attention brother but raises red flags in some guys eyes. Not a good choice of words brother.

Not necessarily guys...... anabolic anarchy made a pretty good penny when they announced they were seriously shuttin down shop. So if someone did it just for traffic im sure theyd be smart enough to understand the context. Especially a company that has a spotless track record.

I looked aso soon as I saw going out of business but that would tell me to stay away I didn't order from Anarchy when they had their sale just to much risk.

At the bottom he said it was a joke. Maybe its me but even if they were going out of business i still would order as long as their reputation was spotless like dq

IML Gear Cream!
Not necessarily guys...... anabolic anarchy made a pretty good penny when they announced they were seriously shuttin down shop. So if someone did it just for traffic im sure theyd be smart enough to understand the context. Especially a company that has a spotless track record.

a spotless track record ???? they've been around bout a half a minute bro. No way I would compare AAP to a company that has been here 5 seconds and going out of business already. Let's see how many more post u can say the phrase spotless track record ???

Id say u can squeeze it in at least 3 or 4 more times in this 1 thread

Uhmm theyve been around for a bit now
And u must of forgot aap had a short run.

- - - Updated - - -

They arnt going out of business either did you even read the link all the way?

Read the whole thread jetkoff. But you compared thrm
to AAP correct ? Bro u been sucking cock for the whole 10 min that DQ been around in hopes of the rep spot you thought u originally had in the beginning. Watch who u call dumb. This guy been watching u ride cock for some time now. We all know what ur about and ur word and ur vouching for a sponsor is worthless. Wether DQ is gtg is beside the point. Ur stepping up for them is worth nothing. Ur a jetkoff and u really picked the wrong guy to fake fight with. U and your opinion is worthless to the community. Continue to ride dick in hopes of the rep spot u will never get meanwhile everybody else and their mother gets reps spots here

Go ahead tell me bout my track record dick rider ?

Last edited:
Im shaking in my boots. I didnt mean to offend you mr internet badass. Please dont hurt me. Or tell snyone that i use a 1/3 of the gear you do to achieve any muscle. I dont know what id do if the board found out i dont have to try a fraction as hard as you do.....please dont tell them! they wont take me serious any more.

N for a rep spot with dq id ride all the dicks in the world! Even yours *smooches*

O btw you fucking idiot. I was cheerleading for bsr not dq..cause his shit is fire. One more example you cant read.

Anyone else think all the bullshit with the draw was an obvious lead up to this crap. Love being strung along wasting my time by someone who's intentions suspect at best.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Anyone else think all the bullshit with the draw was an obvious lead up to this crap. Love being strung along wasting my time by someone who's intentions suspect at best.

Just kidding.... Fixes everything👍

Back