• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

tax returns

bignasty

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok guys just for shits if you could blow your returns on ANYTHING YOU WANT what would it be.

Id have to say some all black guiseppes and a badass chest piece.

Well, I can blow my tax return on anything I want and I choose gear. As soon as I get this missing pack situation figured out.

Fucking Obamacare is taking my god damn return this year... I don't make shit and for the first time ever I have to pay... All because of fucking obamacare.. Fucking pissed

Hercules knows his shit. Im a whore for black shoes and exspensive cologne

What's a tax return?

I think the term you and the OP are looking for is "Tax Refund," my dear.

The return is the form you fill out and file with the IRS...not worth the paper it's printed on...most people do e-file nowadays anyway.
The REFUND is the money (your money, that you overpaid in taxes for the year) owed back to you by the IRS.

Paranoid Fitness, You sound like smart person. Can you do my taxes this year?

I've found it best to try to minimize the refund. No sense in giving the government too much money through the year. Depending on how things go I'd buy a chain and sprocket set for my motorcycle, around $200. Give or take. There won't be much left over after that.

Farva im interested in how canadas taxes are. Must be similar to the US right?
You guys must get a shit ton of money taken out your checks because of the free health care and shit

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
Fucking Obamacare is taking my god damn return this year... I don't make shit and for the first time ever I have to pay... All because of fucking obamacare.. Fucking pissed
Vote Trump.
Problem solved.

Back