• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Should steriods be legal?

Personally, I do not believe they should be. And this is not only because I participate, but I believe that the government has no right to dictate what an individual does with their own body. On that note, I also do not believe narcotics of any kind should be illegal as well.. its your life, do with it as you wish.

^ this. Fucking politicians shit all over us so they can get ahead.

The feds have no.business regulating health. That is a state issue.

That being said, the less regulation, the better

sent from a remote bunker while banging a Terminator Model T-X

Of course not. I can legally consume a gallon of whiskey a night, but not elevate my test levels? Seems legit.

Of course they should be legal. The scheduling of AAS had nothing to do with the health of the people. IF they were concerned with health they'd attacked cigarettes, alcohol and so many other things. It was all political BS.

Yes, that was a good read. Saw it this morning. John has been a reasonable voice about this for some time now.

if all drugs were suddenly legal and the black market dried up over night, what do you think the cartels would do to fill the void, I suspect there would be an increase in violent crime

if all drugs were suddenly legal and the black market dried up over night, what do you think the cartels would do to fill the void, I suspect there would be an increase in violent crime

The cartels and black market vendors would simply keep on and become the legal.. just with new rules and regulations and the government getting a big peice of the cake via taxes.I dont remember were this was but maybee belgium?Anyhow i think crime and drug use actually went down with leagalization.I have to look into it more as far as that goes.

The cartels and black market vendors would simply keep on and become the legal.. just with new rules and regulations and the government getting a big peice of the cake via taxes.I dont remember were this was but maybee belgium?Anyhow i think crime and drug use actually went down with leagalization.I have to look into it more as far as that goes.
1 of the 3 escapees from the orange county prison was in for torturing a marijuana dispensary owner and cutting off his penis. just saying

If I were female, I could have a baby growing inside me ripped from my body and sold for parts because its my choice, fuck the baby. As a man, I cant speed up protein synthesis because its not my choice. We live in the twilight zone.

Back