• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Do not order from jintropin buyer beware!!!!!!

raysd21

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I ordered $600 worth of Jintropin on their special price. International shipping. They shipped with the labels on and the FDA seized the pak. This was the response from Jintropin...

We are sad to know that. Unfortunately, the promo price doesn't include reship in case of seizure as the price two times lower than we usually sell.

Best regards,
JINTROPIN-ONLINE.COM

Basically they are telling me tough luck asshole. We fucked up by not taking the labels off but you're not getting your $600 pak.

DO NOT BUY FROM JINTROPIN. DO NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID!!!!!!!

Thanks Ray,
This is the nail in the coffin. I was on the fence, now I know.

Looks like pharmacom/basic stero is the best for everything.

If only there were a trustable intentional source here that people could go to for things like this. One that never ever fucks people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But for real, sorry to hear man. You keep getting fucked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey bro, to be fair I don't think the labels can or should be removed because removing the labels means breaking the seal on the packaging and destroying the authenticity seal. If this was done then it would be impossible to verify the vials were Jins.

Ifeel you on the loss but maybe they will work with you in some other way. I'd also look for a statement from them regarding reships for the promo.

Hope this works out for you.

I made a couple orders with that Roids24 when they were on here. They did me right both times, good communication too. I hope they fix you up Ray really, that sucks bad!

Hey bro, to be fair I don't think the labels can or should be removed because removing the labels means breaking the seal on the packaging and destroying the authenticity seal. If this was done then it would be impossible to verify the vials were Jins.

Ifeel you on the loss but maybe they will work with you in some other way. I'd also look for a statement from them regarding reships for the promo.

Hope this works out for you.

Who cares about authentication if you can't get your pak? I've never had a pack seized, ever. Maybe I'm just taking this a little hard...I don't know...but I can get very good domestic GH for $1.50 per IU any day of the week that ships to you overnight with dry ice...no labels...

I'm an idiot for trusting these assholes.

jintropin box is printed, you cant simply remove the label. you would end up with a bunch of individual vials if they unpackaged it and you would have no way to validate authenticity. sorry for your loss my friend but thats a huge risk we all take

IML Gear Cream!
It's a catch 22, if they shipped without labels you would complain that they are bunk or lower value generics.
Did you ask specifically to have labels and taken off?

At the end of the day source sent you your products, you got fucked over by the customs not the source.

It's a catch 22, if they shipped without labels you would complain that they are bunk or lower value generics.
Did you ask specifically to have labels and taken off?

At the end of the day source sent you your products, you got fucked over by the customs not the source.

Dannie, do you think they should offer re-ship though?

hey bro news flash:

labels or not it would of still got pulled then sent for analysis since the FDA was involved.

why some guys order international to save 10 bucks baffles me to know end.

if i do biz overseas id be preparing for controlled deliveries and be on point esp if its getting deiivered to your home.

BLACKSTAR

Dannie, do you think they should offer re-ship though?
Depends on the terms and conditions, stated at the time of purchase. I might have missed a post but it appears that jintropin-online.com informed Ray of no reship policy after the purchase.

We have reship policy, but it's not applied during promo. If you're buying 1-2 kits with reship policy, each kit 200 iu costs you 600 usd, if more the price can be lower.

Selling 200 iu for 300 usd we can't afford reship policy.

I agree the reship Policy should have been clear from the start...

But blaming the labels is dumb.. and "stuff" seems to happen to ray a lot.

Jintropin kit No10 for test OFFER

We're glad to offer to all ASF members interested to get kit No10 for test which contains 10 vials 10 iu each + 10 solvents just for 200 USD including shipping. It means 100 iu pharm grade HGH just for 200 USD.

Or, if you need more for testing, we'd be glad to offer you 2 kits Jintropin 10 iu No20 (200 iu in total) = 300 usd including shipping. It's a deal, isn't it?

The only thing we expect from you is to make a post here that you're ordering, get payment info via PM and share your Jintropin experience with the others when you get you kits :loser:

No disclosure of the reshipping policy.

And I've done everything they asked...

I'm fucking sharing my Jintropin experience for you all...right the fuck now...

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This sure is accurate...this is me...:loser:

Sucks that you lost $600, and the reship policy is weak at best.

Question though. If the pack was seized how do you know the vials were labeled?

hey bro news flash:

labels or not it would of still got pulled then sent for analysis since the FDA was involved.

why some guys order international to save 10 bucks baffles me to know end.

if i do biz overseas id be preparing for controlled deliveries and be on point esp if its getting deiivered to your home.

BLACKSTAR

yeah cause you have quality pharma grade gh....wait, you don't have quality anything. what was i thinking?

Get Shredded!
some sources don't reship in case of offers/deals but they should write it on the site.labels or not,I think bsr is right and some glass vials with white powder inside are suspicious and they send them to analyze.
this still sucks

Sucks that you lost $600, and the reship policy is weak at best.

Question though. If the pack was seized how do you know the vials were labeled?

Cause the letter said product description Jintropin-HGH. How else would they know? Plus it was seized on the 5th and I got the letter yesterday. 3 days... Do you think that's enough time to have samples sent in? Even if they tested it, could they tell the difference between somatropin and jintropin? No, cause all HGH is somatropin. Jintropin is just a brand name. They made it easy for them. Open and shut. What? Do you think I should go down to the FDA and dispute? That these products comply with the law? Maybe I should go down just to see them holding my hard earned money in their hands...?

Cause the letter said product description Jintropin-HGH.
That answers my question. But do you really believe if the product wasn't labeled they would have let it go thru? I think we can all agree it sucks the source won't reship.

That answers my question. But do you really believe if the product wasn't labeled they would have let it go thru? I think we can all agree it sucks the source won't reship.

I would've liked the FDA to have to do a little work to prove it...

I want them to earn their treat...

it seems like your hooked on the pharma grade fantasy train as well.

news flash: if your not picking up your gear from cvs/walgreens pharmacy then its not pharm grade.

just a little dose of reality to go with your cup-o-jo this morning romie

Well that is Jintropins selling point. It's out the back door of a pharmacy in ........

Like I said, I can get good HGH for cheap. They should have disclosed the reshipping policy in the thread.

God damn Ray!!! You can't fuckin win!!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I don't mean to high jack this thread, but it pisses me off to no end when things arent disclosed up front when it comes to sales, auctions, etc. You seem to find out the "rest of the rules" after funds are sent. For example, and I won't name the lab, this happened to me. It had to do with HGH also. Sale was, buy "x" amount of gear, send funds, then choose "X" amount of gear free. We all know this one right? I wanted some genotropin, bought the amount I needed to to meet requirements and send funds. Funds received, send email back that now I want "X" amount of genos free. No,no,no,......can't do that with HGH! "Don't make that much on the Geno pens." Well shit.....that's why I went for the sale......to get a good deal on HGH.....There wasn't shit said up front that HGH didn't qualify! Well shit.....funds already sent! I learned a lesson from this!

Back