• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Beware of EBay

Rowads

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just bought some dmz 3.0 from some douche on eBay. When it arrived the plastic seal was only over cap allowing it to open with the plastic seal still on. Also the inside aluminum seal that covers the bottle after the cap is removed was also removed. When I opened the capsules they were filed with flour. The user for eBay is juice box do not get scammed. It's a rip off. I'll just buy 4.0 from now on. Just trying to get the pre ban stuff from '14

hell yeah, report it, scammers are fucking so plentiful these days it sucks, I got a gift card for christmas this past year, one of the visa things. I used part of it and a scammer politely helped himself to the rest, scamming bastards, I'm glad karma is real cause these fucks are due for some, hate to see this kind of shit!

That sucks , i only buy clothes and valuables. I like antiques and hard to come by things. Fucking scammer fucks..

Cheapthreads out..

Bro the new dmz shit doesn't even contain dmz. It's misleading name.

Why not just buy Superdrol? None of it's legal any more. Same risk buying dmz as Superdrol.

Be cautious of the expiration date too... Started asking about that up front after getting some Forged DMZ that was years past the expiration.

IML Gear Cream!
just by from jw supplements in the UK if you want to shop on line. they carry pretty much all the good designers

Back