• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Little var/primo TD

galois

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just a little primo and var TD to carry me over until after the China holiday and my orders from the Intl site's Dec/Jan sale are shipped*. This will be my first time pinning Pharmacom primo so I'm pretty eager.

xgqtM

* I wasn't paying attention and missed the payment cutoff.

Mmm that primo! I have some on the way as well. Can't wait until this holiday month is over, I have some great things planned ;) thanks for posting up G!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Ohh
La La

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

Let me know how goes, might do something similar when I finish this blast.

What's cruise dose u doing , G?

Will do.

I'm trying 60 eod but I just front loaded 120 because otherwise it would take weeks to grow stable levels. This is with 250 cyp, 20 var and 4iu GH.

IML Gear Cream!
Will do.

I'm trying 60 eod but I just front loaded 120 because otherwise it would take weeks to grow stable levels. This is with 250 cyp, 20 var and 4iu GH.

Log it
Need to know diff

Log it
Need to know diff

it would be boring plus I have a shitload of traveling the next few weeks so workouts are gonna be in hotel gyms. I'm just trying not to lose what little I got.

it would be boring plus I have a shitload of traveling the next few weeks so workouts are gonna be in hotel gyms. I'm just trying not to lose what little I got.

Rubber bands

Baby TD

Same here, my goal since I started blasting was 225 at 10%, I'm now holding 225-228 @ 11% so right there at goal.....problem is when I come off I deflate down to 210-215...lol

Same here, my goal since I started blasting was 225 at 10%, I'm now holding 225-228 @ 11% so right there at goal.....problem is when I come off I deflate down to 210-215...lol
Lol :(

Back