• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pharmacom Tren 200

excessisbest

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What are the benefits of using all 3 esters versus just the acetate. Is this worth the extra $. Not going to compete or any thing but do want to maximize my potential.

You will get a gradual ramp up with multiple esters as opposed to basically a waiting period. The e will be in your system and working but most claim not to "feel it" for a few weeks. I just did the e 200 and it is that fire . If you get the side effects prepare yourself. If it is your first time I would suggest ace to see how you react.

Tri Tren, Nandralone blends and Sust have their place, personally I prefer single ester.

If it's your first time with Tren then as gdawg suggested sides will go away quicker with Tren Ace, and it can drive you mad.
On the other hand if you are new to gear then you may not like the idea of every day or every other day injections associated with Tren Ace, if that's the case then Tren E will be a better option.
Just do your maths, keep the weekly dose at 300mg for first 4 weeks before you try to increase it... or else you will be doomed.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Un wanted sexual desires, think i may already have that one covered.
So what the plan is 100mg testp 50mg tren eod, if tolerated well bump tren to 100mg eod and 300 teste once a week. Sound like fun or doom?

Un wanted sexual desires, think i may already have that one covered.
So what the plan is 100mg testp 50mg tren eod, if tolerated well bump tren to 100mg eod and 300 teste once a week. Sound like fun or doom?
Sounds good:
Test P 100mg eod
Tren A 50mg eod

After 2 weeks feel free to bump Tren to 80mg eod.
Then after another 2 weeks down the line you may increase it to 100mg for the reminder of the cycle.

Add some Anavar towards the end for the extra edge and you have a perfect cutting cycle.

Add masteron for additional sexual desires and you got yourself one fine summer cut stack providing your diet is in check. I like to switch to npp because my tren limit is about 10 weeks . By that time Dannie is usually talking me back down from immortality.

Back