• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

commence shit talking

bignasty

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Commence the shit talking!
2v965c2.jpg
ok my last cycle was nice regardless of my horrible diet (didnt go in mentally prepared to grow) this is a sneak peak of where im at currently off gear and everything. Big things coming guys. Ive never even tried to really cut yet.

Yea yea! Ima start being stingy with my weiner. Do them pants make you think of rex quan do?

Looking good sir , however is that oil of olay soap that lil pink bar.

Cheapthreads out...

Lmao no. Its my wifes homemade soap she bought from some shop n charleston Gimme 2 months to figure out if i got multiple schlerosis or a compressed nerve and ima shut shit down. I had to hop off so i can get my bloods situated incase they pull em.

IML Gear Cream!
Khakis

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

Belly button ring

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

Lmao no. Its my wifes homemade soap she bought from some shop n charleston Gimme 2 months to figure out if i got multiple schlerosis or a compressed nerve and ima shut shit down. I had to hop off so i can get my bloods situated incase they pull em.

What makes you think you have MS or a compressed nerve?

Ive been waking up unable to move my legs and sometimes my arms. Like not the "o man im sore" but the holy shit why cant i move my limbs type of inability to move. Sometimes it lasts a couple hrs and sometimes all day. It happens about once a week or so.

God damn.. Sounds horrible. Sometime I wake up and it feels like I have a dead arm.. like my arms has no feeling at all. I cam flop it around, haha. Goes away in about 5 min tho.. I have to keep trying to move my hand until it kicks back in.. my pinky finger will start to move then my other fingers then my hand then my arm. Never to legs tho. Damn and for hours?!?! Damn that's fucked up.

Ive been waking up unable to move my legs and sometimes my arms. Like not the "o man im sore" but the holy shit why cant i move my limbs type of inability to move. Sometimes it lasts a couple hrs and sometimes all day. It happens about once a week or so.
Are you taking any NSAID'S or ibuprofen?

sent from my DEA work phone

Yea it is what it is i guess

- - - Updated - - -

Naproxen and somas

Ya its been happening for a couple years. It started as footdrop and has been getting worse as time goes. Im off gear now and it still has been happening.

Get Shredded!
Ya its been happening for a couple years. It started as footdrop and has been getting worse as time goes. Im off gear now and it still has been happening.

Very interesting..

Well my insurance "whycare" seems to want me to jump through hoops. So here i am jumping.

Well my insurance "whycare" seems to want me to jump through hoops. So here i am jumping.
Fuck that, go to the ER with those symptoms screaming you can't feel your legs.....easy peasey

Ya im gonna. I got physia therapy coming up n 2 days which i know wont help. But whatever.

Im rooting for you mane!! kill it brother bring your A GAME everyday!!!

Thanks man. Im excited to get this health stuff figured out so i can actually put some size on.

Thanks man. Im excited to get this health stuff figured out so i can actually put some size on.
Please keep us posted....I thing you have a pinched nerve or herniated disc

5' 11". Well thats kinda what theyre thinking. Havent told em bout ms in my family yet. Kinda gonna wait to see if things change and how my back checks out. It is ALWAYS upon waking up.

About 2 years ago i bent over and when i stood up felt a pop n burn. Seems like ever since its just slowly been getting worse it also doesnt help i have scoliosis in 2 spots which im sure makes it worse. What dont make sense to me is if they "think" its a buldging/herniated disc why did they stop at xrays n order physical therapy? X rays dont show discs only bone. It pisses me off how these shit stains play with peoples health cause they wanna be "cost effective"

Back