• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Half time show

adwal99

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Coldplay sucks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

What the fuck was that hippy love bullshit

Gay_yyyyyy

True

It's Cali bro, hippy happy bullshit with faggoty illegal immigrant values. Rainbows and unicorn jizz for everyone!!!

End rant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They always sucks

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
017dc01c843269ce125009721ceb0327.jpg

it was shitty, i did not care for any of the performers... despise them all actually.

It was gayer than a bag of dicks. Gave me a reverse boner, a roner, I think the tip even shot out my butt hole a little bit.

I threw up in my mouth......a lot....

sent from my DEA work phone

I sleep thru it and woke up right at the start of third quarter. Win.

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

Gayplay sucked. Beyonce looked like a fucking cow. Bruno mars looked like the jewish kis that got swirlies in elementry school.

Am I the only one that thinks Beyonce looks like a tranny?

That half time could not end fast enough. Entire show was as gay as, well, San Francisco.

Half time sucked dicks but I would have given lady Gagas fartbox a lick or two.

Fuck the Broncos
And panthers.
Were da weed at mish
Get up you sissies.
Fuck sleep get up and exercise

Cheapthreads out..

Get Shredded!
I FF through half time and a good part of what I thought the most boring SUPERBOWL in football history... Glad Manning walked away with the ring but FKK! that game was like watching paint DRY ...

I've said this since I saw Beyonce perform at half-time several years ago: It would have been awesome if Rob Halford busted onstage with You've got another thing coming!

Megadeth has a new album they should have had them headline it! Cameo by Taylor Swift & Justin Bieber! Dave Mustane, Taylor, & Justin at the end of the walkway singing Symphony of Destruction!

There aint been a good halftime since nelly and missy elliot.....smh

Gayplay sucked. Beyonce looked like a fucking cow. Bruno mars looked like the jewish kis that got swirlies in elementry school.

Coldplay is the new Nickleback. Beyonce is a stupid cunt. Who the fuck is Bruno Mars? Name like that he's gay as a hedge fence in the winter.

The Coldplay dude looked retarded dancing around like a dork. It couldn't end fast enough.

Black lives matter.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Back