• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New Aussie to forums

publicenemy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey people. Long time anabolic user, never used forums before, but was looking up some reviews on items and this forum came up in the searchs.
have been on the gain train along time, nd currently 145kg heading towards a 155kg mass cycle currently.

wont post to much, just keen to speak to ppl in aus and check out thoughts on quality of brands in AUS.

Thanks chief. I'm a good mate of someone on this forum. Once he figures out I'm here in sure he will post something 😎
Just want to keep up to date on what's floating around Aus... Brands, quality etc. been using a long time, and finding that potency and quality is a major issue unless I get it scripted from my doc.

Welcome to the forum!

Thanks chief. I'm a good mate of someone on this forum. Once he figures out I'm here in sure he will post something
Just want to keep up to date on what's floating around Aus... Brands, quality etc. been using a long time, and finding that potency and quality is a major issue unless I get it scripted from my doc.

Welcome to the forum! Gotta convert the metric for the locals bro ;)

319lbs you were saying??? :thumb:

Welcome bro! 145kg! You must be huge man... Any pics? What cycles helped you get up to that weight? All the best mate

Welcome bro! 145kg! You must be huge man... Any pics? What cycles helped you get up to that weight? All the best mate

Hey man.
I keep it simple:
Currently cycling

1250 test e weekly
750 deca weekly
100 dbol daily week 1-4
200 anadrol daily week 5-8
8 weeks on, 2 off...

Get Shredded!
Welcome to,asf! Read everything! Learn the rules , and havensome fun! Need any help im a pm away!

Back